FHI Heat Hair Straightening Iron

FHI Heat Hair Straightening Iron Reviews

Ranked #1538 out of 2161 in Hair Care

With Nano-FuzeionTM Technology
Platform® 1 Inch
Advanced PTFC heater offers widest temperature range (140°F to 450°F), ideal for all types of hair and provides damp to dry capability.
Three layers of baked ceramic plates that are scratch resistant and treated with tourmaline to produce negative ions to seal in moisture and repel static.
Floating and beveled plates are perfect for creating curls, waves, flips and ringlets.
Gentle far infrared heat and low Electromagnetic Field (EMF) prevent damage to the hair.
Proprietary Nano-FuzeionTM Technology produces unmatched conditioning and shine.
Made in Korea
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

September 02, 2011

I bought this straightner for $30.00 at winners and I was really glad that I did since it really gives your hair a shine whenever you use it and gives it a really good look plus makes your hair extremely straight!

April 12, 2010

MY stylist recommended this and besides the steep price it was worth every penny. I've never had a hot iron that works just like they can do it in the salon...Voila...the $75 I spend on a blow out I can now do myself...AMAZING!!!!!