Fiber 1 Crumble Bars

Fiber 1 Crumble Bars Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 248 in Granola Bars

October 16, 2016

I buy these anytime they are on sale. great quick snack for on the go. they are not overly sweet. I wish they were a bit bigger however they are portion control snacks, so i guess it is ok. My fav is the blueberry kind. My boyfriend also loves the blueberry kind. He is not a sweets guy, but seems to love these

May 10, 2016

These are a delicious snack with a good balance of sweetness. They taste very similar to a strawberry crumble but much more convenient. My only complaint - why is the package so much bigger than the bar? It ends up being thrown around in there and oats fall off.

April 10, 2016

My mom always got fiber 1 products in the house and when these come out she bought them in blueberry ans strawberry an I must say strawberry was my favorite and still is. The bottom is very crumbley so make sure u are eatting over soemthign if u dont wanna make a mess.

April 08, 2016

I like Fiber 1 but this particular bar is too much of a "treat" that's sugar laden, as opposed to a a healthy snack, which is what I was looking for. These crumble bars are true to the name, as they crumble very easily and make a mess. They're unnecessarily sweet and really don't beckon me!

April 08, 2016

I'm a huge fan of fiber 1 products and I always have a few different kinds in my cupboard but when I tried these I didn't like them very much, they were ok but I only purchased the the one time so I guess that says something. I thought that these didn't really have a lot of flavor especially co pared to their other products which seem to be packed with flavor. The bottom part was dry and the filling didn't have much flavor.

January 21, 2016

Delicious and filling without making me feel like a troll after! Would recommend

August 30, 2015

I really enjoy all the fire one products and especially this one! Always able to find them n sale

August 29, 2015

My boyfriend love that! Its different, tasty (I little too ''sugary'' for me then!) 150 calories, ahhhwww, not that bad, but its the max that I want for a bars for a snack ! Recommend!!!

August 27, 2015

I didn't like these! At all! I was very excited to try them when I got them at the store, but once I did, I regretted getting them at all. They're very artificially flavored to me and the pastry without the jam just has a bad aftertaste to me.

August 06, 2015

I got these fiber bars because of a coupon.. & im glad i picked them up..their high in fiber,protein & the delicious taste of blueberry/ strawberry with a nice crumble topping.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products