Fibre 1 110 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 156 in Baked Goods

Satisfy your chocolate craving without all the guilt!

October 13, 2016

love this product and its calorie count portion are a great size just big enough to cut the craving just wish there was more in a box and coupons were more easy to get they arenèt so cheap most days

January 14, 2016

I am a big fan of these and they are actually only 90 calories now which is excellent. They are the perfect amount of a sweet snack to take your mind off of less healthy options and they are good source of fibre which makes them even better!

December 10, 2015

I enjoyed these because they were good and tastey. One complaint is quality insurance: sometimes it seems you cannot get consistent freshness when you buy the product at different times.

December 10, 2015

The fact that you can eat a brownie and get a days worth of fibre in one package is beyond me..... I eat them as a dessert and my sweet cravings go away!

November 02, 2015

I'm not sure if it's a regional thing, or they changed the product, but these brownie bars were only 90 calories. Of course they aren't as good as home baked...but for the calories and the fibre content, they are fantastic!! Soft and chewy with chocolate chips sprinkled throughout. I have a crazy sweet tooth, and they satisfied it. Will buy again.

October 23, 2015

These are actually quite good! They make a good addition to your lunch. They hit the spot when your craving something sweet. They also Up your Fibre intake! that's a win-win. Plus they are only 110 Calories! That's a win-win-win!!!

July 30, 2015

Mes enfants n'ont pas beaucoup aimé ils préfèrent les barres aux pommes
Parcontre personnellement je les ai adorer!
Elles sont juste assez tendre
Leurs gout est delicieux

September 29, 2013

Cant eat just one they are good to eat for a healthy snack you dont have to bake.

September 04, 2013

by far the most disgusting brownies i've ever tasted. Full of chemicals and i'd rather eat a vegetable. SO much for satisfying a sugar craving-YUCK

August 31, 2012

Like many, I received this product as a free sample. I would have not given them a try otherwise, because I assumed they were bland. I really enjoyed them, and it curbed my sweet tooth craving. Knowing that it was 110 calories, it did not feel to bad about having it as a midday snack. I see myself buying it. It is way better than most granola/packaged snacks I have tried,