Fibre 1 Bar Oats & Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 01, 2016

These oats and chocolate bars are really good. They are good for a snack because they are nice and light . There is more flavors which are also really good

June 19, 2016

Fiber 1 bars are amazing!! They do not take different from a regular cereal bar. It's a perfect balance of chocolate and oats you do not notice anything just a delicious bar

June 19, 2016

Love Fibre 1 bars...every flavor. They are chewy and delicious and you feel good about eating them because everybody could use more fibre, right? Be warned though: if you eat two or more of these bars you will get the toots so badly you will give them up for a while!

February 23, 2016

These Fiber 1 Bar Oats and Chocolates are pretty good. They are nice and chewy. Good tasting. They also provide a good source of fiber. Easy to bring on the go for a quick snack.

February 20, 2016

The taste is there these are yummy! I love the nuts the bars have a good amount of flavour not to sweet. They do have a fair bit of sugar though somI dont eat them often

February 20, 2016

Seriously, I do not eat healthy I'm young and a dancer so I have no need to worry about my weight. So these granola bars I definitely eat for the taste, and they are fantastic. Highly recommend even if you want to keep fit.

February 18, 2016

These are delicious granola/snack bars to bring to work or keep in your purse on the go in case hunger strikes. They are chewy and chocolatey, with just the right amount of sweetness. I feel satisfied after eating one and it's a good way to include some fibre in your diet as well.

January 31, 2016

These are delicious granola bars. The chocolate gives them the perfect amount of sweetness.
The bar itself is chewy, which is a desirable texture to me. A healthier choice than reaching for
a chocolate bar and most of the time it will satisfy my craving.

May 26, 2015

DELICIOUS....seriously I haven't met anyone who hasnt loved these bars....and they are packed with fibre...healthy & delicious!!..Im going to go have one right now actually :)

May 22, 2015

I am not a fan of this. I am a chocoholic and while I went into this thinking that I shouldn't get my hopes up, it really make my disappointment at the product any less. It was kinda bland and I just did not like it at all.