Fibre 1 Cereal

Fibre 1 Cereal Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 322 in Cereal

Fiber one is a super food and is deliciously simple and easy to make. Fiber one original is an easy way to gel more ilian half of the daily value of fiber at breakfast. Contains 0 grams of sugar. Our brands are known around the world for quality, beginning with gold medal flour in 1880. Starting with two flour mills in the 1860s, general mills revolutionized the milling industry, producing flour with superior baking properties.

January 16, 2016

I like this because its one of the more healthier cereals on the market, it has lots of flavor and gives me the energy I need to get through my day

March 09, 2015

This is one of the most healthiest cereals out there. it has all the fibre that your body needs. plus it taste good so it is easy to eat.

September 29, 2013

Healthy and taste what not to love. I like these Fibre Cereal because I never get enough.

August 09, 2013

Fibre 1 cereal has always been my go to cereal. It is not only great for breakfast, but can work well with other baking recipes too. It is high in fibre which is a bonus! There are a lot of flavours to choose from and I never get the regretful feeling I get when I eat unhealthy foods after eating this cereal!

June 18, 2013

The taste was very good and it good for your health what can u ask more

May 23, 2012

I love this cereal. It tastes amazing and helps my system. I sometimes mix it with Cheerios.

March 03, 2011

This cereal doesn't taste too bad for a fiber cereal. I like to add half a cup to my cereal to get more fiber in my diet and it keeps me fuller for longer.

May 07, 2009

I brought this cereal for the fibre and i was quiet suprized this cereal tasted great for a fibre cereal id recommend this to anyone who need more fibre in there diet or not