Amazing

Fibre 1 Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Reviews

Ranked #1326 out of 2329 in Grocery

September 23, 2016

I really wanted to like these more than I did. They were just ok. They lacked flavour. Maybe a pinch of sea salt on top would do the trick. I like the portion size and nutritional value of these snacks, but the taste left me feeling...meh.

August 07, 2016

It's an interesting and indulgent flavour for a healthy snack: chocolate cheesecake. I like that it's individually packaged, you can easily pack it or take it with you, and it helps keep the product fresh. True to the Fibre 1 brand, it's high in fibre and it has only 150 calories per bar.

There was a slightly tangy flavour from the cream cheese part of the bar, which balances the mild sweetness. I think that the chocolate flavour could have been upped a bit. Portion wise, the cheesecake bar is a decent size and I found myself satisfied having one as my snack. I did not get hungry soon after.

Overall, I like Fibre 1's Chocolate Cheesecake bars. I do find it a little bit pricey, but I am likely to purchase it again with sales and coupons.

I tried this product for a rebate in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.

August 02, 2016

OHHHHHH NOOOOO! I saw chocolate Cheesecake bar and was so excited It turned into a NOOOOO! For the sake of your taste buds please pass! There are 5 per box and we threw the rest out after each person in our family trying a bite.