Fibre 1 Delights in Lemon Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 262 in Granola Bars

January 29, 2017

OK so even though these taste great, they are waaaaay to expensive. When I opened the box I was suprised to see how small they are. I really will not be buying this again. What a disappointment.

January 11, 2016

I like those....they have a nice lemon taste but I think they are a little sweeter then I would want...

November 17, 2015

I started eating these as a snack after I joined weight watchers. They are soooo freaking yummy and full of fibre. Nice and healthy just the way I like em. They are only two points for weight watchers so it works out great, and I think it tastes like actual lemon pie. yummm

August 27, 2015

Eating this made me so sick. The lemon was very synthetic and overly lemony... Didn't like them at all!

July 10, 2015

You won't believe this square of lemon heaven is only 90 calories!! Great tasting and super soft - takes freshly baked !!

June 22, 2015

This Fibre 1 bar is fantastic!!! The taste is amazing ! just like a homemade lemon square. I am not a fan or other Fibre 1 bars, but this one exceeds my taste buds! Costco is usually the best place to buy due to bulk packages but you can usually get a good sale elsewhere!