Fibre 1 Honey Cluster Cereal

Fibre 1 Honey Cluster Cereal Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 322 in Cereal

February 15, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I alternate between this and special k. It doesn't taste as good as the special k one, but the fact that eating this fulfills a huge part of my daily fibre need is a huge plus.
My husband hates veggies of any kind, but he eats this like any other cereal.
Only down side is that it hardly goes on sale, it's also slightly more than other healthy cereals.

November 25, 2015

They taste good, not too sweet. Good amount of fiber, keeps you regular.

February 20, 2014

Sweet enough to mask the bran taste but not having more sugar in grams than fiber grams; which I always look for, few cereals do.

February 20, 2014

the textures work well in this cereal. Good product.

September 29, 2013

I recently noticed this product on sale at my nearby Shoppers Drug Mart. The attractive price and product design caught my eye and, since I am always on the hunt for easy ways to add fibre to my diet, I decided to give it a try. Oh my goodness, it is DELICIOUS!! The slightly sweetened cereal has a great texture with light flakes and crunchy clusters. I was extremely impressed by the 14 grams of fibre per serving since it just tastes so darn good! Although I rarely eat cereal for breakfast, I love this tasty treat as a bedtime snack. Highly recommended!

September 29, 2013

They are good for the taste. It is a great healthy cereal.

August 19, 2013

Very good and will buy again! It just doesn't in the house long enough - it's become a breakfast, a quick lunch, a snack and even a supper sometimes!

August 21, 2012

I had heard a bit about Fibre 1 Honey Cluster Cereal and how good it was suppose to be. So I decided to give it a try one day because I needed to find a tasty way to get more fibre into my diet. Fibre 1 is made with whole grains and the web site says its can provide you with 52% of your daily value of fibre which is 13g’s pre bowl. The flakes are very crispy and they stay that way right down to the last bite. Unlike other cereal’s that tend to get mushy after being in the milk for a bit. I found this made the Fibre 1 Honey Cluster Cereal more enjoyable to eat. Each flake has a honey flavour, but the oat clusters they show on the box I found to be few and far between. They were just as tasty as they made them sound to be, there just wasn’t near the amount I expected there to be. The clusters were also a lot smaller then I thought they would be. Over all I really enjoyed Fibre 1 Honey Cluster Cereal and I have found another great way to get my daily fibre intake that also tastes great. I’d recommend Fibre 1 Honey Cluster Cereal to anyone even if they don’t care about their fibre intake, it’s still great just to enjoy in the morning, or any time of the day.