Fibre 1 Lemon Bar

Fibre 1 Lemon Bar Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1120 in Snacks

November 29, 2016

When you need a snack these bars are really good! The lemon flavour really stands out! They also contain fibre which is a plus! The bars might be small but packed with flavour!

October 27, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised how good this bar tasted. I have tried other bars which were quite dry. I now have bars on hand to enjoy and when I need a boost in fibre.

October 27, 2016

It's hard to believe these are good for me! They taste so yummy!!! You can really taste the lemon, they remind me of the Starbucks Lemon Loaf! This is now my go to snack when I want something sweet. I will keep repurchasing.

July 15, 2016

These are so delicious. I personally like a soft bar and this is a perfect size It has a strong lemony taste to it with just a little bit of icing over the top.

May 13, 2016

These are so yummy! Even my kids eat these, really helps with our fibre intake as a family. My son always wants one a day, he says they are delicious. We buy them all the time.

March 05, 2016

I bought these because my dad needed more fibre in his diet and was sceptical about how it would taste but he loved them and got me to try and I fell in love too! Really is enough for a quick breakfast and tides you over!

February 18, 2016

I absolutely love anything lemon flavour. The Fibre 1 Lemon Bar's are delicious and beneficial for your daily intake of fibre. Serve as a nice treat as well:).

February 15, 2016

o h my god are these amazing these are so good i can not believe they are good for you the first time i tryed these i fellin love with them i had to tell my sister and friends how great these are and really cleanse your pallet

February 15, 2016

These bars taste pretty good. Quite healthy as well. Perfect to have with you as a snack or to tie you over between meals. Quite filling because of the higher fber content

February 15, 2016

These lemon bars are really delicious. They remind me of the lemon bars I bake myself. They aren't too sweet and I love the extra fibre they contain. Very good!