• Fibre Choice Fruity Bites
  • Fibre Choice Fruity Bites

Fibre Choice Fruity Bites Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 176 in Supplements

September 23, 2015

I got my 90 gummies bottle of Fibre Choice Fruity Bites as a free sample. They are 100% naturally-sourced fibre found in fruits and veggies. I immediately read the directions on the bottle and took one with a glass of water as per the directions. I now take two gummies a day: one when I wake up, and the other a few hours before bed. They are so tasty that I wish I could take more! I suffer from constipation, often going several days without a bowel movement, but after only a few days of taking the gummies, I've been able to go, and without pain. I highly recommend this product: they work, and they're yummy-gummies!

August 14, 2015

Great way to add fibre to your diet. Feels like your having a treat.

July 30, 2015

Nous sommes 5 a les avoirs essayer , leurs gouts est parfait, leurs texture agréable et mon conjoint en redemandait!!
Un vrai must!

April 30, 2015

I struggle with Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation and my son doesn't drink enough so he is often constipated as well. My mom introduced me to the Fibre Choice Chewable Tablets and I found that by taking just one a day, we both became more regular. The Fibre Choice Fruity Bites are much better tasting than the tablets and we both love the taste. We will continue to take these daily to maintain regularity.