Fibre One Brownies Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 156 in Baked Goods

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving without all the guilt! Delicious 90 Calorie Brownie with 20% Daily Value of Fiber and 5 Grams of Fiber per serving.

March 19, 2016

I bought these for a change instead of a typical granola bar to snack on during work. Firstly, the size was very small. Second, it tasted awful - definitely not like a brownie which was what I was hoping for. Will not purchase again.

July 10, 2015

When I tried this product I could not believe I was eating a healthy snack . They are decadent, rich and very chocolatey!!! Almost impossible to imagine they are only 90 calories! Go for it chicks!!

April 23, 2015

Tasty for low calories! A great midday snack.

April 07, 2015

My husband and I have been looking for healthy snacks. Then I received Fibre 1 Chocolate coupon so we figured that we would try it out.

We really like it. So I have been buying them since

November 28, 2014

A nice treat when watching your weight.

January 28, 2014

tried these for the first time..and i will defenitly buy them again.. i have seen these on the shelfs for a long time and decided to get one.. the taste is awesome and not bitter or dry like i thought they would be..very tasty and moist.

September 29, 2013

They are good taste cant eat just one. They are airy not like homemade ones but a nice because you dont have to make it.

August 12, 2013

These are very moist and fresh. They taste like homemade brownies without the baking. I highly recommend these.

1.5/5

August 12, 2012

Maybe its just me but I HATED these! I havent yet tried the fudge brownie flavour as the store was sold out so I settled for the peanut butter brownie thinking it would be delicious as who doesnt love peanut butter brownies?! I was super dissapointed! I wasnt expecting it to be this gooey fudgey melt in your mouth gotta have it or die little square of deliciousness or anything but it was pretty much just horrible. The texture was very dry and grainy (sp?) and didnt taste of peanut butter or chocolate. I am a calorie counter so I figured its low in cal so i can finally have me some brownies.......wrong. Very unfortunate as I had high hopes for these little snack packs but alas my journey to find a low calorie delicious flavoured snack continues. At least I got some fiber for the day but I would have rather just ate the cardboard box that they came in.

August 04, 2012

I recently received a free product coupon to try this product for free. It was hard to find at first, as it is a fairly new product, but my local supermarket eventually stocked these. Yay, I hate not being able to find free products coupons I receive. The brownies are individually wrapped which is great for taking on the go and for lunches. I also keep a box at my office desk, as they are a great afternoon pick me up. They are not the best brownie I have ever had, but for a lower count option, it's a great choice. The chocolatey fudge are rich, and moist and really satisfy my junk food craving.Trust me when I say I have an enormous sweet obsession, I love it all. I really like the packaging, and the flavor and texture are good. I will purchase this product again, as I like the calorie count for such a rich, satisfying treat.