Fifty Shades of Grey Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 960 in Books

This book traces the deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey. It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism.

November 07, 2016

J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la série de livres.J'en suis présentement à la lecture du dernier et j'ai de la misère à m'arrêter quand je commence à le lire.Par contre , rien à voir avec le film...tout est différent.Lisez les livres au lieu de voir le film! :)

September 07, 2016

Mixed review. I read this book in a day. Easy read, not great writing. Super sexy book though so it was fun to read and nice to finally know what everyone was ranting and raving about!

August 15, 2016

Every body at work was raving about this book so I went out and bought it. I do no know why they liked it so much! I thought it was terrible. Book made no sense, read a couple of chapters then gave up.

August 15, 2016

I have sort of a mixed review on this series, this was the first romance novel I have ever read and while originally I thought it was great, after awhile I got tired of the amount of sex scenes I just eventually passed by most of them. I liked the story line but would have loved Anastasia to have more fire, I didn't think she was very good lead in the book. I did end up reading a few other romance novels after Fifty Shades and like them much better with better story lines etc.

1.5/5

July 21, 2016

This has to be the worst book that I have ever read. There was nothing interesting about the book. I didn't feel there was a real storyline to it and the sex scenes were boring. I couldn't find anything redeeming about Christian or Anastasia . Anastasia was dumbest lead female I had ever read in a book. Christian want to control everything is her life, I don't find that sexy. A lot of the book was worded like it was written by someone in junior high school . Both characters seem to have constant personality shifts, one minute they act like an adult the next minute they were very childish. Christian has mood swings like a young teenager girl going through hormonal changes.

July 21, 2016

J'ai de loin préféré lire le roman que regarder le film. Le livre est beaucoup plus explicite et explique mieux tous les détails qu'on voir moins bien dans le film (ce que les acteurs ressent et pensent). Un roman romantique et très érotique, j'ai accrochée très vite et je l'ai terminée en deux jours.

June 28, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé ce livre, simplement par goût. J'ai cependant aimé le film qui s'y rattache. Je crois que le livre en soit n'est pas mauvais, tout dépend de chacun !

June 26, 2016

If you want to read a book about a super abusive relationship this is the one. There are way better BDSM dom-sub sex books out there people. Read literally anything else.

0.5/5

June 26, 2016

What a horrible book. I bought this be it was all the rage when it came out. I read a few chapters. Put it back on the shelf. A couple years later I thought to try reading it again. Horrible. Too simply written. Too much repeatative. I won't ever watch the movie. Don't bother reading it. A waste of time.

June 07, 2016

i dont find this book worth the read, it is quite repetitive, all though there are some hot parts, there isn't much of a storyline and so it can just drag on while reading

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches