Fifty Shades of Grey Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1002 in Books

This book traces the deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey. It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism.

February 16, 2017

I wasn't a HUGE fan of the movies, I find the actors to be awkward and didn't portray the characters as much as I would have liked but the book was on point, the level of description in all of the stuff going on was incredible i couldnt put it down

February 02, 2017

This triple series was fantastic but I've also read better. The books I couldn't put down which are the storiesI love the most. If EL James came up with another series I wouldn't even think twice about reading it. I'd definitely read this series over again and that is something I don't agree to ever!

January 16, 2017

If you enjoy really bad writing then this book is for you, haha sorry!! It was just beyond slow and took forever to really get anywhere. This isn't something that I would recommend to anyone. Sorry ladies.

November 07, 2016

J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la série de livres.J'en suis présentement à la lecture du dernier et j'ai de la misère à m'arrêter quand je commence à le lire.Par contre , rien à voir avec le film...tout est différent.Lisez les livres au lieu de voir le film! :)

September 07, 2016

Mixed review. I read this book in a day. Easy read, not great writing. Super sexy book though so it was fun to read and nice to finally know what everyone was ranting and raving about!

August 15, 2016

Every body at work was raving about this book so I went out and bought it. I do no know why they liked it so much! I thought it was terrible. Book made no sense, read a couple of chapters then gave up.

August 15, 2016

I have sort of a mixed review on this series, this was the first romance novel I have ever read and while originally I thought it was great, after awhile I got tired of the amount of sex scenes I just eventually passed by most of them. I liked the story line but would have loved Anastasia to have more fire, I didn't think she was very good lead in the book. I did end up reading a few other romance novels after Fifty Shades and like them much better with better story lines etc.

1.5/5

July 21, 2016

This has to be the worst book that I have ever read. There was nothing interesting about the book. I didn't feel there was a real storyline to it and the sex scenes were boring. I couldn't find anything redeeming about Christian or Anastasia . Anastasia was dumbest lead female I had ever read in a book. Christian want to control everything is her life, I don't find that sexy. A lot of the book was worded like it was written by someone in junior high school . Both characters seem to have constant personality shifts, one minute they act like an adult the next minute they were very childish. Christian has mood swings like a young teenager girl going through hormonal changes.

July 21, 2016

J'ai de loin préféré lire le roman que regarder le film. Le livre est beaucoup plus explicite et explique mieux tous les détails qu'on voir moins bien dans le film (ce que les acteurs ressent et pensent). Un roman romantique et très érotique, j'ai accrochée très vite et je l'ai terminée en deux jours.

June 28, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé ce livre, simplement par goût. J'ai cependant aimé le film qui s'y rattache. Je crois que le livre en soit n'est pas mauvais, tout dépend de chacun !