Figs & Rouge Hand Cream - Rose Berry Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

April 12, 2016

Smells so nice and calming. Isn't greasy when you put it on either. One of my favourites! Great to throw in your purse and keep on hand at all times...

January 07, 2016

I fell in love with this hand cream when I received it. I can't get enough of the smell and how it makes my hands feel. It's expensive but I totally am in love with it

April 26, 2015

The packaging is cute but the product it self is not super moisturizing, try something else if you have really dry hands but not at but product if you don't need that much moisture!

February 04, 2015

I received this item in a subscription box and was so disappointed cause I HATE creams. Well im glad I opened this one because it smells freakin amazing. I LOVE THIS and it has even earned a spot in my hand bag.

smells amazing
hydrating
pretty packaging
generous size

October 30, 2014

Figs & Rouge Rose Berry Shea Butter Hand Cream softens, nourishes & thoroughly pampers hands throughout the day! It for sure smells of candy, and it is not greasy at all. It rubs in wonderfully. I also found it to work very well on my elbows and also my cuticles.

October 29, 2014

The only turn off I had was the scent. It says ROSE BERRY, play-doh or plastic is more accurate.

The product absorbs very quickly, leaves hands super soft for hours. Not greasy.

October 29, 2014

This beautiful hand cream absorbs quickly, and has such a lovely scent. This particular scent (Rose Berry) reminds me of Cherry Koolaid, or a sweet fruit punch. It's a UK product and seems difficult to find locally in Canada.