Finesse Extra Hold Hairspray

Finesse Extra Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 149 in Hairspray

January 28, 2017

C'est le seul fixatif qui ne me laisse pas un résidus désagréable dans les cheveux. Il contrôle bien les petits frissotis. À la fin de la journée lorsque je détache mes cheveux je n'ai pas de plaque de cheveux collés ensemble!

January 28, 2017

I have used Finesse hairspray for years and will continue to use it for years to come.All of the Finesse products are very reasonably priced and the hairspray has great hold.

January 09, 2017

Finesse is my go to hairspray. I have tried many other brands & they don't compare to the hold & price of Finesse. I always go back to Finesse. Finesse holds my style all day long & the price is great!!

September 08, 2016

I have used this product for years and like how it works on my hair. I find in the humitiy and heat that it works well on my hair. This product doesn't leave my hair to heavy or sticky as other sprays do. The price is decent as well and affordable.

June 10, 2016

A lot of times this is the cheapest hairspray in the aisle, but it works effectively. I'll grab it when I'm in a rush and feeling cheap b/c I know it'll work. The spray gives me good hold all day. The scent is alright, it's not like a salon smelling hairspray, but it's good enough that it doesn't make me smell bad either.

June 10, 2016

I have used this product for many years. I love the price. It will hold my hair all day along even in the humid summer months and it does not flake.

December 22, 2015

Love this product!!! Works perfectly... holds a long time

December 22, 2015

It's good for the price bfjsdafjksafjka;fjksafjkajfkfjksa

October 23, 2015

Finesse is really good hairspray and it's not a bad price either, it holds your hair in place all day long so you don't have to worry!

October 23, 2015

excellent product for an excellent price. guaranteed stay