Finesse Extra Hold Hairspray

Finesse Extra Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 144 in Hairspray

January 09, 2017

Finesse is my go to hairspray. I have tried many other brands & they don't compare to the hold & price of Finesse. I always go back to Finesse. Finesse holds my style all day long & the price is great!!

September 08, 2016

I have used this product for years and like how it works on my hair. I find in the humitiy and heat that it works well on my hair. This product doesn't leave my hair to heavy or sticky as other sprays do. The price is decent as well and affordable.

June 10, 2016

A lot of times this is the cheapest hairspray in the aisle, but it works effectively. I'll grab it when I'm in a rush and feeling cheap b/c I know it'll work. The spray gives me good hold all day. The scent is alright, it's not like a salon smelling hairspray, but it's good enough that it doesn't make me smell bad either.

June 10, 2016

I have used this product for many years. I love the price. It will hold my hair all day along even in the humid summer months and it does not flake.

December 22, 2015

Love this product!!! Works perfectly... holds a long time

December 22, 2015

It's good for the price bfjsdafjksafjka;fjksafjkajfkfjksa

October 23, 2015

Finesse is really good hairspray and it's not a bad price either, it holds your hair in place all day long so you don't have to worry!

October 23, 2015

excellent product for an excellent price. guaranteed stay

September 02, 2015

This Horsley is great! Extremely effective without making hair hard or sticky. The price us amazing and the size..cant beat it! Definitely a classic

July 16, 2015

I have natural curly hair,but a weak curl. I need to spray hairspray on it daily so it does not fly all over. I went from hairspray to hairspray trying to find one that was not sticky,feel heavy on my hair, or left my hair looking like I had gel in it. Finally I found it. Not expensive at all either. About 2:49. I am so thrilled. I use the firm hold and a couple of sprays and it really holds. Does not weigh my hair down either. Looks natural. I have always had to use so much to keep my hair in place and this Finesse I only need a few sprays in and I'm good to go. I highly recommend this to any one having the same problem. Why use expensive hair sprays when for a very reasonable price Finesse does the same, better and less money.