Finesse Moisturizing shampoo

Finesse Moisturizing shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1659 out of 2200 in Hair Care

May 16, 2016

Beautiful smooth shampoo. Lathers well. Smells great. Leaves my hair silky soft. I have very dry hair and it really does help improve it. Great price for the product

February 01, 2016

I used to use this but I stopped because it dryed my hair out and made it frizzy.

February 01, 2016

I have used both the shampoo and conditioner. I use different ones all the time it is better for your hair. I had no problem with the shampoo or conditioner. It left my hair clean and manageable. It suds up nice so you don't need to use a lot. It will go a long way. The price is reasonable on these too. I recommend the shampoo and conditioner.

October 18, 2011

Years ago when Finesse shampoo’s first came out I used it all of the time and I loved it. I actually used it for a good year before I started having trouble with it. Over time it seemed to cause a build up on my hair. The build up I was having went away after I started using a new shampoo and I really haven't had it happen to that extent since I stopped using Finesse. I guess any shampoo can do this, but this build up seemed to be more then any other I have had before. My hair started to look flat and it felt dirty a lot sooner then it should have. I use to wash my hair everyday back then, so the only thing I could think of that was causing this was the Finesse shampoo. So I stopped using it and I haven’t gone back to it since then. I can’t say what it’s like now because I haven’t used it in a good eighteen years. There are just too many others to choose from for me to even bother spending the money on it just to find out that nothing much has changed with it. I’ve never had this much of a problem with other shampoo’s building up this bad, so I wouldn’t recommend Finesse shampoos.