Finger Paints- Lofty Toffee

Finger Paints- Lofty Toffee Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1091 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

May 25, 2012

When I was in Sally’s Beauty last week looking for something for my hair I couldn’t resisted picking up some new nail polish while I was there. I hadn’t tried the Finger Paint line before and it was on sale, so I picked the Finger Paint Art in the Lofty Toffee shade. It give’s you a great high gloss finish and the color changes from a pearl to a matt finish depending on the lighting and how you move your hand. I thought it was pretty nice and haven’t seen a polish do this before. I also haven’t bin doing my nail for very long and haven’t tried many different polishes as of yet. This is most likely why I haven’t seen a polish do this, not because its some thing new, I’m just a little out of touch. LOL The Finger Paint Art is available in many different colors, way to many to say here, so your sure to find a few that you like. The web site says this is a professional nail polish, that is long-wearing, chip-resistant and can protect and strengthen your nails. I’ve had mine on for three days now and it looks like I just did them this morning. I’ve cleaned my house, planted a garden with out gloves on and did my weekly shopping and never got one little chip in any of my nails. Like I said it looks like they were just done! The bottle is design to make application a breeze and it sure was. I usually have to do a clean up after I apply my polish because no matter how careful I am I still get some on my skin. That was not the case with the Finger Paint Art polish! I was able to get every nail done with out one mess up and was shocked. The brush handle fits very comfortable in your left and right hand giving you a lot better control. The polish goes on very smoothly so you can’t see each stroke you have made like you can with some other polishes. The best part I found with the Finger Paint Art was how fast it dried for me. No matter how careful I try to be I always seem to manage to smug my nails, or if I think they are completed dry and go to bed, I end up with the fabric pattern imbedded into my nails giving them a ruff look. I fully expected this to be the case when I woke up the next day and I was shocked when my nail's still looked as smooth as could be. Finger Paint Art goes on great, dries completely and wonderfuly fast and best of all it lasts for a long time no matter what you are doing. Finger Paint Art is the best polish I have ever tried and I will definitely be buying more colors and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone that does their nails. This is a GREAT nail polish product line!

Neuven added a new review for