Finish All-In-1 Powerball Power & Free Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

The All-in-1 Powerball Power & Free tablets combine powerful cleaning along with less harsh chemicals. It uses Hydrogen Peroxide Action to scrub away the toughest food residues like dried on food such as lasagna and oatmeal.

June 10, 2016

We purchased this onsale to try it and have switched. Our dishes come out really clean and fresh! There is not need to rinse off and when the cycle is complete they dont feel greasy and look great!

1.5/5

January 20, 2016

There is no wonder why they keep advertising that they refund you your entire purchase price once you mail in the coupon. Unfortunately you will find that the product is not worth the price of the stamp to post it. And you will have to wash your dishes again with a decnt product

October 29, 2015

Convenient packs, just open and toss in the dishwasher. I buy the big box at Costco and it's a good price for how many you get, lasts about 3-4 months doing 1 load a day(sometimes 2).

May 12, 2015

I bought finish because it was on sale, it's not horrible but it sometimes leaves residue on my cups. It's gritty and white. Ultimately I have to re-wash the dishes which defeats the purpose of washing in the first place.

August 13, 2014

I love this product ! Clean dishes everytime with nos spots at all ! Really efficient !

August 10, 2014

These are the only things that work!!

April 14, 2014

The new Finish Power and Free claims that it seeks out tough tea stains to remove them. However, I drink tea on a regular basis and this detergent did not remove the stains from my mugs. It did an excellent job on all other dishes in the dishwasher, just not the tea stains. When I contacted Finish about this, they stated that I should try using a Finish booster as well. They did not comment on the fact that the detergent states it seeks out tea stains and that it didn't.