Finish All-In-1 Powerball Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 133 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Finish Powerball provides powerful scrubbing action that attacks burnt-on food.

August 14, 2016

Easy to use, no mess like the old school boxes of powder and extremely effective. What's not to love!? I have absolutely no issues with water marks or etching on my glasses since starting to use this product. I bought a Kirkland box of tabs and had to return them because of this issue.

April 02, 2016

Great product. Makes your dishes sparkling clean. Glasses dry clear with no water spots. Easy to use. I definitely recommend this product. Great Price too.

January 28, 2016

These works pretty well. Gets most of the dirt and grime but it tends to increase water spots on glass and cutlery for some reason.

October 12, 2015

These work well, especially for the price. I wish they could sell them without being individually wrapped though. It's a pain and seems like a big waste with all the extra packaging.

August 29, 2015

love the powerballs my dishes are super clean and I don't need any rinse agent

August 21, 2015

Love Finish all-in-1 powerball.. Very easy to use.. Leaves my dishes clean & sparkly after every use. Great product!

August 21, 2015

Our dishwasher is low-range (came with the house), so this powerball has to be put into the machine in a certain way in order to work.

When it does work, everything is sparkling. When it doesn't work, the ball stays stuck in the holder, and the dishes are sub-par and require another cleaning.

I'm blaming the machine, not the cleaner.

August 21, 2015

I found out of all the dishwasher soap packs, these ones work the best. They are very good at removing stubborn food and the dishes never come out cloudy.
    I only buy them when they are on sale because they are a lot more expensive than some of the other dishwasher packs, but they are my favorite. I get them when I can.

June 08, 2015

J'ai essayé ce produit et je n'ai pas été très satisfaite. Souvent, les pastilles ne fondaient pas au complet et ma vaisselle n'était pas très propre.
    J'utilise maintenant le Finish Quantum et j'aime beaucoup plus ce dernier.

May 13, 2015

I like using the powerball tablets, but I find they don't work amazingly well. They are on par with most other tablets out there. I also find they sometimes leave some residue on glassware.