Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Dual layer formula cleans dishwasher by fighting grease, limescale and odour in the hidden parts of your machine.  It safely and effectively breaks down and removes mineral build up inside your machine, including hard-to-reach parts like the heating element and sprayer arms.

August 29, 2016

I can't really tell if this product did anything or not. We haven't washed our dishwasher in the five years we've had it (apparently it's supposed to be washed about once a month, whoops!) and at times it can get pretty smelly but not always so I really can't tell if this did anything. It's not dirty, since we try to avoid putting food particles in there [with the annoying rinse first method], so all that needs to be taken care of is the smell that's sometimes there, sometimes not. I didn't notice a lemon smell afterwards at all so it's a bit perplexing when you wonder what to expect.

When I received the product it was a bit sticky/oily. Nothing got on the rest of my items in the package, but I could tell that something had come out from it. It wasn't from the top (which isn't even supposed to be opened so keep that in mind) so it must've come from the seal. I did order this in the summer so it's possible the wax partially started to melt in the heat of the delivery truck (I had a late afternoon delivery). Didn't prevent the product from working (maybe), but it's just something to keep in mind when combing this product with other items during shipping.

$5 for something like this is a bit ridiculous although I see now that there's a coupon, so if you can get it for cheaper it may be worth trying out. For me, I think I'll just try alternative DIY methods like vinegar in the top rack next time.

July 13, 2016

My dishwasher smells amazing after I use the product
It takes off the grease and smell
I use it once a month and put it on bottom rack
Not expensive and totally worth it

May 21, 2016

The first time I had heard of this particular prdduct was because I was given one to try from sample source and I really thought it was a great product. I love finish products and have been using them for a long time and this was no different, I have continued to purchase this to clean out my dishwasher. Great product!

February 17, 2016

I told my friend recently about this product since or dishwasher stopped working properly. It did not drain water properly anymore. I suggested she tried it and guess what it solved the problem. She was so happy.

For myself I have been using Finish Dishwasher for while now. I try to use every few months or so to keep my dishwasher nice and clean. I find that after I use this product it leaves a really good smell in my dishwasher.

February 17, 2016

After using this product I was amazed as how clean my dishwasher smelled. It's super easy to use and the price is decent as well.

The only down side is I feel like it doesn't stay clean smelling for long. It's almost like the smell comes back faster, if that's even possible.

For me, I wouldn't mind cleaning the dishwasher once every few months, but it seems like it should be more often. If that's the case, I think you should be able to buy multi packs at a reduced rate.

January 29, 2016

i could not believe how clean and new looking, my dishwasher was after i used Finish! i will buy this again!

January 25, 2016

WOW! Being a person that prefers to clean with vinegar, I was super impressed with this product. I was shocked at how clean and gleaming the inside of my dishwasher was, the heating element even looked cleaner. Will definitely purchase again.

January 05, 2016

I was impressed how well this cleaned the dish washer, the odor was gone and my dishwasher was clean and sparkling

January 02, 2016

The cost is low, but get what you pay for. It does make the dishwasher look slightly cleaner. It does not remove all water and soap build up. I highly doubt I'd buy again.

December 28, 2015

Sure it cleans your dishwasher but it's pricey. I use vinegar and it works just as well.