Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent works with your detergent to rinse away stubborn leftover food, spots, and film for sparkling dishes, glasses and utensils.

November 04, 2016

I always make sure my dishwasher is filled with this liquid. I find it makes a big difference with my cutlery especially. My silverware is subject to water spots, but when I use jet dry I don't get them! It takes out all the work of having to polish the silverware after washing so I have more time for fun things!

July 24, 2016

Before using this dry rinse agent my dishes would come out wet and i didnt like ut. With this agent all dishes especially glasses come out really dry and no strikes on it as well

June 21, 2016

L'agent de rinçage Finish Jet Dry pour lave-vaisselle est indispensable à mon avis car il aide à faire ressortir les verres plus propres, sans gouttes séchées sur les rebords des verres. Je trouve que la vaisselle est plus étincelante avec ce produit. J'en ai toujours une provision à la maison. De plus, il arrive que l'on puisse se le procurer au Dollorama.

May 16, 2016

It is a very good think to and I the dishwasher with the soap. It does a very good job at drying the dishing so everything is very dry all the events the plastic cup.

May 08, 2016

Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent really helps your dishes come out spotless when you are using your dishwasher. It keeps things clean and you definitely notice water spots if you don't use it.

May 07, 2016

Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent is definitely worth the price. It's an extremely effective rinse agent. You'll definitely see the difference if you stop using it or run out.

March 16, 2016

j'ai utilise l'agent de rincage finish et ma vaisselle, beaucoup plus claire et propre que sans. aucune trace sur mes verres et plats transparents. donne un supplément à ton lavage

February 19, 2016

When I run out of this product, boy, do I notice ! I can't live without it. Specifically silverware and glasses just don't look clean, shiny and spotless unless I use Finish Jet Dry. Only complaint is that it doesn't seem to go on sale very often.

January 23, 2016

Finish products are great! This leaves your dishes sparkly clean. You will notice if you don't use it.

January 17, 2016

When you have a dishwasher you realize quickly how important a rinse agent is. I can always tell when the dishwasher is out of it because the dishes come out looking horrible. I really like this finish product and it is pretty much the only one I use.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches