• Finish Power Up All-In-1 Booster
  • Finish Power Up All-In-1 Booster

Finish Power Up All-In-1 Booster Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

• Removes spots, residue and hard water film
  • Removes tough, bleachable stains such as tea
  • Removes mineral build up in your dishwashing machine
  • Fights odor and leaves behind a crisp, lemon scent

October 01, 2015

This stuff actually works and can usually find it on sale

May 14, 2015

best ever, always want to buy either on deal on not...no compromise on qualitty

March 10, 2015

Finish Dishwasher Booster works very well in my dishwasher as I have very hard water. It helps keep the spots off my glasswear.

April 23, 2014

Extremely hard to find in Canada. Wal-Mart needs to carry this product everywhere! Can't find it near my area. I love this product. It is amazing for people with hard water. Cleans yellow dishwashers and dishes. I really love this product.

April 22, 2014

This product worked great and got my dishwasher back to it's original clean.

April 15, 2014

I moved out into the country and had a new dishwasher. I could not believe what a terrible job my dishwasher was doing. So much debris was re-deposited on my dishes and they kept getting more cloudy. I started giving plastic cups to people that visited I was so embarassed. I saw a commercial for the booster and thought I would give it a go. The difference is night and day!!!!! My glasses are now clean and clear and it keeps the dishwasher clean too. If you have hard water you need this product!

April 14, 2014

I just got a dishwasher and did not use finish at first but put it in yesterday and what a difference. It makes my dishes shine!

April 03, 2014

this was my first time trying this product, and im definitely switching, my dishes came out crystal clean! as if they were brand new, and they left my dishwasher squeaky clean as well! i definitely highly recommend this product to any one with not so clean dishes :)

October 30, 2013

I absolutely love Finish Dishwasher Booster. A couple of weeks ago I noticed a white film on some of my black handled knives coming out of the dishwasher. I already use Cascade Action Packs and Jet Dry. (My dishwasher is about 6 years old.) Found Finish Dishwasher Booster in the detergent section and figured it wouldn't hurt to try. Dishes come out like my dishwasher is brand new! 100% improvement with no film or water spots. You only have to put about 2 tablespoons in your pre-treat dispenser. Runs about $5.99 per bottle at my local RCSS.