Finish Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

November 28, 2016

Out of all the brands I have tried, I keep coming back to this one. It is the most effective, doesn't leave deposits, removes all the yuck. I will not likely bother trying any other, always disappointed and always come back.

November 07, 2016

This is the only product I will buy for my dishwasher, all of my dishes always come out clean and sparkling. No residue or spots. Just clean dishes. It is a little more expensive but you can often buy it at Costco or BJs at a lesser price in bulk. There are a lot of manufacturer coupons out there too. Even if I have to pay full price it is still worth the bucks.

November 07, 2016

I love this product because I can buy it cheap in bulk. However every once in awhile I find it doesn't wash some of my glasses and I have to rewash them.

October 08, 2016

It does it's job really well than other competing brands. My dishes come out clean every time form my dishwasher. Very easy to find in stores and usually, Finish offers coupons.

September 29, 2016

There is nothing else that cleans my dishes perfectly - every time.
I've tried others, Cascade, Sunlight, and the 'regular' grade Finish. They were all sub-par in that there would still be food particles on the dishes.
Now, I truly believe that the dishwasher itself is a factor (I have a whirlpool). But when friends talk about their dishwasher under-performing, I ask them what they are using and they say one of the three failures above.
I know Finish costs more than the others, but it's worth the extra dollars so that you are not wasting time re-washing or money to run another load.

September 29, 2016

I have used this product for years when it was called electrasol but for some reason it doesn't seem to do the same job as it did a few years ago I had to rewash some of the load each time I used it

September 27, 2016

Finish Quantum max fresh dishwasher detergent I really like it for my dishwasher it makes my dishes clean and fresh also clean . I woul recommed it to my family and friend .

September 22, 2016

Nothing too special about this product. It gets the job done and I have no complaints. It leaves my dishes clean without leaving any residues. It does a decent job on baked on dishes. Will definitely repurchase.

August 31, 2016

So as you know that when you do dishes by hand it leaves those dry stains on your cups, especially if you use a hand towel, well when you use Finish this doesn't happen. Plus my husband and I hate doing dishes so we put everything in (pots, pans, casserole dish) and have been really happy how clean and spotless our dishes come out as.

July 21, 2016

Finish quantum sont les meilleurs sur le marché. Ils détachent très bien la vaiselle et ne laisse aucune trace. Ils dégraissent aussi super bien conparer à tous les autres que j'ai essayée.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender