Finish Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 141 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

February 26, 2017

This product is a dishes saver. It keeps me from scrubing dirty pans and pots and save me a lots of time. Dishes return spotless, even if where i leave we have hard water.

February 25, 2017

I got several of these pods in the male as sample to try and they work great! I usually use Cascade as my go to dishwasher detergent so I never really tried any other products. I'm definitely glad I gave these detergent pods a try.The company do offer coupons so take advantage and get these when they're on sale!

February 25, 2017

The other tabs I used left a powder film on my dishes and that's my biggest concern. I don't find this does, perhaps because of the gel.
    I find that my dishes are clean and clear thus eliminating them having to be washed twice. The tabs are a good deal.

February 25, 2017

That is the first dish washing product I would use. When there is a sale on in grocery store or any store that is when I like to stock up. I try to find coupons to use for when I buy it.

February 25, 2017

these can be pricey, but compared to other dish detergent i have used, this product is easily the best. it realllly makes my dishes so fresh and clean.! i will likely repurchase.

February 06, 2017

My dishwasher calls for Finish, so i have to buy this brand and this brand only. It is sort of expensive, but you can good deals from costco or with coupons. Sometimes the pucks dont dissolve in the dish washer, and leave a film on the dishes, but if u run it again they come out just as clean if not cleaner, if i were to hand wash them.

January 25, 2017

These pods are pretty good for the price. I mean sometimes my glasses come out with marks of water on them but other than that my dishes always come out clean and my dishwasher smells good. I usually get the big boxes at Costco for a great price but have seen them at many other retailers too!

January 25, 2017

I have been using this dishwasher detergent for quite some time now and is my usual brand of dishwasher detergent because it works great and is excellent value for the price. It cleans the dishes so well that there is no after residue.
    I have recommended this to my sister also and she always thanks me .

January 25, 2017

This product is my go to dishwasher product. I love how clean and shiny my dishes are after only one wash. I do find them to be a little on the pricier side, but the company is always releasing coupons or offers on their products.

I use this particular product for my dirtier dishes. The dishes that are greasy or have tougher residue. I use my Sunlight ones for lighter soiled dishes.

January 11, 2017

I finally am living in a house with a dishwasher again and these are what we use. They work very well and its just SO simple to just plop one of these tablets into the dishwasher and turn it on. Gets the dishes nice and clean as well.