Finish Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 132 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

January 11, 2017

I finally am living in a house with a dishwasher again and these are what we use. They work very well and its just SO simple to just plop one of these tablets into the dishwasher and turn it on. Gets the dishes nice and clean as well.

January 08, 2017

This is my usual brand of dishwasher detergent because it works so well. It always leaves my dishes clean without any residue. I also notice that it cleans my wine glasses very well which saves me from washing them again.

January 08, 2017

I just gave the lowest rating possible because these are terrible I purchased an 80 pack so it was like $20 i keep having the packets barely open so then dishes aren't clean and need to be rewashed. So frustrating I went to the website to send them a message and the only way I could leave a message is by signing up for there promotion emails

I have a newer dishwasher so I no this is not the problem.

January 06, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Il nettoie tres bien. De plus il est souvent en spécial et dernièrement il a eu un beau coupon en circulation donc j'aime bien cette compagnie.

December 06, 2016

these are the dishwashing packets we have used for years now, and they're the only ones we trust, always clean our dishes perfectly, have never had a problem using them, definitely a good dishwashing detergent to have on hand

December 05, 2016

Always buy this dishwasher, it works really well and cleans dishes very well. I tried many other dishwasher but this one is the best! Dishes are always clean

November 28, 2016

Out of all the brands I have tried, I keep coming back to this one. It is the most effective, doesn't leave deposits, removes all the yuck. I will not likely bother trying any other, always disappointed and always come back.

November 07, 2016

This is the only product I will buy for my dishwasher, all of my dishes always come out clean and sparkling. No residue or spots. Just clean dishes. It is a little more expensive but you can often buy it at Costco or BJs at a lesser price in bulk. There are a lot of manufacturer coupons out there too. Even if I have to pay full price it is still worth the bucks.

November 07, 2016

I love this product because I can buy it cheap in bulk. However every once in awhile I find it doesn't wash some of my glasses and I have to rewash them.

October 08, 2016

It does it's job really well than other competing brands. My dishes come out clean every time form my dishwasher. Very easy to find in stores and usually, Finish offers coupons.