First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser with Red Clay

First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser with Red Clay Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

May 01, 2016

I really liked the First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser with Clay. I use it twice a day, morning and night, and noticed that my skin felt softer and it helped to get rid of my smaller acne and lessen the size and length of time for my larger acne bumps. I love that it has red clay in it and that it is gentle enough to use twice a day without drying my skin out. Definitely recommend, just wish it was not so pricey.

March 24, 2016

I had a small sample size of this and overall enjoyed it! It really deep cleans your skin and left my skin feeling very clean but not stripped. This is not recommended for sensitive skin however I did not have any issues using it.

July 12, 2015

Not my favourite didn't really cleanse

May 14, 2015

I enjoyed this product while it lasted. It felt nice and lasted forever.

April 07, 2015

This has made a world of a difference on my blackheads!

March 14, 2015

At first I found this to vue drying on my face but I still gave it a try and to my amazement it really worked my face stopped feeling dry and my skin looked amazing

January 05, 2015

Loved it! Would buy again for sure. And will recommend it!

November 28, 2014

I was nervous to use this on my skin because it's targeted towards those with combination to oily skin. I myself have normal to dry skin. But honestly this did the trick! I was suffering from a breakout due to another cleanser and this took it away in less than a week. This entire line is fabulous and decently priced!

November 21, 2014

This is my new favourite cleanser. It's so thick and luxurious -- you only need a little to wash your entire face and neck. I love the medicinal smell. It leaves my skin looking and feeling great!

September 06, 2014

This is an awesome face wash for combo skin. It does a great job of deep cleaning without drying out my skin. It is a gel so I really like the feeling of the texture on face. Great for sensitive skin, too!

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!