First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

March 20, 2017

As someone with dry/sensitive skin prone to eczema, I was able to use this product without any problem. The cleanser was a stiff white paste that didn't have any fragrance. It also cleansed without stripping my skin of moisture. I think it is a great affordable product from Sephora.

March 18, 2017

I love using this face cleanser to refresh my face in the morning. It works well to cleanse without stripping the skin and has no scent or harsh ingredients which makes it great for people with dry/sensitive skin. It also works well with my micro-foaming cleansing device!

February 25, 2017

Amazing. My favourite product line to use. No chemicals, so it is perfect for people with sensitive skin. It really helps Ance as well disappear as fast as possible

January 16, 2017

It's been two weeks since I started using First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser and I'm hooked! I love the creamy texture and it removes any makeup and excess oil. I have fairly normal skin, although around my time of month I will be a bit oily in my t-zone. So far this has kept any oil under control. It makes my skin feel super refreshed and there is no dryness or tightness once washed off. LOVE it and highly recommend.

January 05, 2017

It's a really simple product that just works well. It's not fragranced (so it's good for my super sensitive skin), it's good for washing your face and getting the dirt out of your face. It's not enough for a full face of makeup, though.

Don't put it on your eyes: it burns so bad!

For the rest: really good product.

December 19, 2016

I really like this cleanser. It feels so good when massaging it onto my face and very healthy as well. It leaves my skin looking clean and soft. I don't have sensitive skin but I can tell this cleanser would work well on those who do. I don't feel like this is a must have product but it is up there on the list.

July 27, 2016

I always had dry skin and since i'm using this product I can really see a huge difference. I use it day and night and I love it! It's totally worth the money.

June 26, 2016

This is the best face cleanser I have used! It is good for all skin types.
    It's a gentle cream cleanser that dissolves makeup, dirt and oil without stripping the skin of its moisture. It has helped with my dry patches around my noise and gets all my makeup off in one go!

March 29, 2016

This is the best cleaner ive used designed for sensitive skin. It does everything it claims and leaves the skin feeling soft. It also creates a nice lather when mixed with water.

March 24, 2016

This was a nice cleanser. I typically used this in the morning to wash my face and get rid of all the skin care from the night before. It didn't dry my face out and left my skin feeling clean and soft. I'm not sure yet if i'll repurchase this, there are other cleansers I would like to try first.