First Aid Beauty Fab Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 27, 2016

I always had dry skin and since i'm using this product I can really see a huge difference. I use it day and night and I love it! It's totally worth the money.

June 26, 2016

This is the best face cleanser I have used! It is good for all skin types.
It's a gentle cream cleanser that dissolves makeup, dirt and oil without stripping the skin of its moisture. It has helped with my dry patches around my noise and gets all my makeup off in one go!

March 29, 2016

This is the best cleaner ive used designed for sensitive skin. It does everything it claims and leaves the skin feeling soft. It also creates a nice lather when mixed with water.

March 24, 2016

This was a nice cleanser. I typically used this in the morning to wash my face and get rid of all the skin care from the night before. It didn't dry my face out and left my skin feeling clean and soft. I'm not sure yet if i'll repurchase this, there are other cleansers I would like to try first.

March 16, 2016

My whole skin care routine is first aid beauty! They have the best quality that is at a mid range price. Not too expensive but costly enough that it is a higher end beneficial product! I love using this cleanser to help get rid of grim in the evening from wearing my makeup

March 02, 2016

This is the first cleanser that i have fallen in love with, and dont mind spending the awful price for!!! The duo of the wash and moisturizer is a blessing for my sensitive skin!

February 25, 2016

One of the gifts I received for my birthday this year (Well, technically last year since I have a late December birthday haha) was the First Aid Beauty face cleanser! I’ve heard so many great things about the FAB brand from the Youtube community, so I was really excited to try this out.

I was really surprised at how it dissolved and washed away all my foundation in one wash. In addition, my skin felt really fresh, soft, and moisturized. It did not try out my skin at all!

Overall, I think that the First Aid Beauty cleanser really lives up to the hype. It does a great job in refreshing your skin, as well as removing heavy duty makeup. It is also very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin!

January 12, 2016

This collection has been a blessing for my sensitive skin! It seems a bit pricey but if you're dealing with sensitive skin,its worth every penny.

January 07, 2016

This is a really good creamy cleanser for sensitive skin. Cleans makeup off really well and doesn't leave a soapy residue. Highly recommend.

June 18, 2015

A very nice cleanser. It removes surface oils, make up, dirt and grime.