First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

January 27, 2016

These worked great to brighten and exfoliate because it contains glycolic acid and lactic acid. Speaking for myself, I found that it was a great substitute for a toner but it didn't do so much in terms of reducing acne scars or hyperpigmentation. I would recommend a serum. Especially, if that is your primary concern.

June 12, 2015

I love these facial radiance pads! But the only con I have with these is when your face dries afterwards it leaves a bit of a sticky texture so I had to still wipe my face down with a damp cloth. Otherwise I like how it gently exfoliates my face without any burning and it really gets rid of any shallow dirt or oilness left behind. I use them 2-3 times a week only.

May 28, 2015

Holy grail item here! I don't use these pads for acne, but a general brightening/smoothing of the eye/forehead area. I have terribly sensitive skin around my eyes and this formula does not cause any negative reaction whatsoever. All I am left with is smooth and refreshed skin. This is a great product/company! Tip: cut the pads in half to extend the life of the product (I find that there is more than enough serum in the container for complete coverage with just half a pad).

May 01, 2015

These pads contain a mix of glycolic and lactic acids. These are a very gentle way to incorporate acids into a skin care regime. I have fairly sensitive skin and these did not bother me at all. I noticed an improvement in the radiance of my skin immediately and I believe it allows my serums to be absorbed much more effectively. I have been able to give my clairisonic a break which is better for my skin (was getting broken capillaries).

March 31, 2015

First Aid beauty really has some great stuff. These awesome little pads remove my dry skin, kill the little blackheads around my nose, and just make my skin feel amazing. Make sure the lid is on tight after you are done using them though, it's pretty crushing to find it half open the next day and having all of your pads dry out.

March 24, 2015

I just finished gushing about the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser and now it's time to GUSH about these amazing little things!

I typically use these pads twice a day (morning/night) and they completely brighten and even my complexion. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin since I've started using these pads.

Worth every. single. penny!

October 23, 2014

i love these, they work wonders on my skin

October 22, 2014

I picked up the smaller tub as a filler on a Sephora order. I know it says everyday on the package, but I only use them a few times a week, and only in the evening. I have adult acne, and have been looking for something to help with the scaring and the acne that it brings, and this has been quite interesting to use. I use half a pad, which is enough, as it is very wet. There are two sides to it (smooth and raised), and for my skin, I used the raised side. Anyway, wipe all over face, and let it dry. Then I proceed with everything else. There is a slight sting depending on how sensitive your skin is, but I know I will be picking up another one when I'm done with this.

October 22, 2014

This product is great if you like toning your skin regularly. I typically don't. I did find the pads a bit rough on my skin and will likely go back to using cotton pads with a tone once I'm done these since they are much smoother.

September 10, 2014

I having been using this facial radiance pads for almost a month and I love them. They are to exfoliate, tone, and brighten. I tend to have acne prone skin and I have hyper-pigmentation because of my acne. I believe these pads have truly made my skin look a bit better, and I know they will only continue to help.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs