First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 426 in Acne Treatment

January 09, 2017

I love First Aid Beauty but these were a flop for me. I didn't see any difference in my complexion after using a whole tub of them. I won't be repurchasing these.

January 06, 2017

These were tried on my sensitive skin at Sephora and I had to buy it when I saw the results. Beautiful glowy skin, no dryness, no redness and no dry patches! So impressed I purchased the whole line of products

January 05, 2017

I really don't get the hype about this product. I got it in a value set (which I was buying for the ultra repair cream) and tried the whole 28 pads pack. It feels good when you swipe it on your face, but I didn't notice any difference in my skin's texture or dryness or tightness.

It didn't dry my skin out, which is good, I guess, but for that price, I want to see results...

December 19, 2016

I buy these in the 28 pad quantity. Compared to other "peel" pads containing aha and glycol acids, the price is amazing for pretty much a month's worth (using once a day). I use these every morning after cleansing my face. They are very gentle and super easy for what they do, which is chemically exfoliate your skin. And over time, you do see results. Definitely recommend!

January 27, 2016

These worked great to brighten and exfoliate because it contains glycolic acid and lactic acid. Speaking for myself, I found that it was a great substitute for a toner but it didn't do so much in terms of reducing acne scars or hyperpigmentation. I would recommend a serum. Especially, if that is your primary concern.

June 12, 2015

I love these facial radiance pads! But the only con I have with these is when your face dries afterwards it leaves a bit of a sticky texture so I had to still wipe my face down with a damp cloth. Otherwise I like how it gently exfoliates my face without any burning and it really gets rid of any shallow dirt or oilness left behind. I use them 2-3 times a week only.

May 28, 2015

Holy grail item here! I don't use these pads for acne, but a general brightening/smoothing of the eye/forehead area. I have terribly sensitive skin around my eyes and this formula does not cause any negative reaction whatsoever. All I am left with is smooth and refreshed skin. This is a great product/company! Tip: cut the pads in half to extend the life of the product (I find that there is more than enough serum in the container for complete coverage with just half a pad).

May 01, 2015

These pads contain a mix of glycolic and lactic acids. These are a very gentle way to incorporate acids into a skin care regime. I have fairly sensitive skin and these did not bother me at all. I noticed an improvement in the radiance of my skin immediately and I believe it allows my serums to be absorbed much more effectively. I have been able to give my clairisonic a break which is better for my skin (was getting broken capillaries).

March 31, 2015

First Aid beauty really has some great stuff. These awesome little pads remove my dry skin, kill the little blackheads around my nose, and just make my skin feel amazing. Make sure the lid is on tight after you are done using them though, it's pretty crushing to find it half open the next day and having all of your pads dry out.

March 24, 2015

I just finished gushing about the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser and now it's time to GUSH about these amazing little things!

I typically use these pads twice a day (morning/night) and they completely brighten and even my complexion. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin since I've started using these pads.

Worth every. single. penny!