• First Aid Beauty Head-to-Toe Hydration Box

First Aid Beauty Head-to-Toe Hydration Box Reviews

1 review
Ranked #338 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 17, 2015

I will be giving a quick review on the products that came in the First Aid Beauty Head-to-Toe Hydration box.

The box contains the following:

2 oz. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask ($28CAD)

50ml/1.7 fl. oz Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer ($30CAD)

6 oz. Ultra Repair Cream ($37CAD)

0.5 oz. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy ($15CAD)

Total market value (if you bought everything separately) = $110!
Bought for $53 :) Box sets always have better bang for your buck.

My favorite product from the box is the Ultra Repair Cream, hands down. I throw the 2 oz. bottle ($15CAD) into my yoga bag for showering. The bigger 6 oz. size I used through the winter months. The texture is luscious and creamy, but not too thick. I always try to find a good cream, rather than lotion, for winter time and this is perfect. I cannot use this product on my face eczema because it gives a burning feeling on those patches.

I also like the face moisturizer. Unfortunately, I can only use this on my face when I'm completely over an eczema flare-up. I used this frequently in the summertime and it also lives in my yoga bag. It has a light consistency and absorbs quickly, with a subtle scent. It also gives a slight burning feeling if used on my eczema patches.

I am not a huge fan of the oatmeal mask. I normally don't use masks on my face anyway, so that might be why I don't see any real difference. It does leave my skin very soft after I use it, though. The instructions say to leave it on your face for 10 minutes; however, when I tried this, I could feel my face burning a little bit after the 5-7 minute mark. I tried it out for a couple months, both when my eczema was calm and when it flared up. I didn't see a significant difference in terms of it calming a flare up.

My least favorite product would have to be the lip therapy tube. I personally wouldn't purchase it for $15 in store. I didn't see a significant difference when I put it on my lips. I put it to the test in my very dry work environment and I wasn't impressed.

Overall, I do think this box has great value for the price I paid. If you have less sensitive skin than me, I definitely recommend it as an addition to your winter skincare routine. It would be great to receive as a gift too!!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!