• First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay
  • First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 519 in Masks

August 12, 2016

- First Aid Beauty’s Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay is peeling mask that makes removing impurities a fun activity. The mask clears your pores and deeply cleanses the skin with its red clay and purifying ingredients.
- I heard of First Aid Beauty’s Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay from a Marissa Lace YouTube video where she spoke about how peeling masks in her opinion were more fun to use compared to ones that you would just wash off.
- This mask is ideal for oily to combination skin. To achieve the best results use twice a week and apply an even layer of the product to clean, dry skin for about 20 minutes. Then let the fun begins as you gently peel off the outer edge and rinse off any residue with warm water.
- I recommend First Aid Beauty’s Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay to anyone who wants to purify their skin after a long week of wearing heavy makeup. Plus, you know it’s a great mask if it’s been award an Allure Best of Beauty too!

June 12, 2015

I snagged this in a kit a while back, and I absolutely love it! I love that it's a peel-off mask, it makes my skin feel really clean and smooth almost like I had exfoliated. The red colour kind of freaked me out at first, but I think it's kind of funny when I put the mask on and scare my boyfriend. :) It tingles which I like (makes you feel like it's working!) and it hasn't irritated my sensitive, combo skin. Love it!

October 23, 2014

I love this mask. It comes out red and goes on thick. You wait about half an hour and then you peel it off. If you apply it even then it comes off in one nice swoop. If not then you might have some smaller pieces to take off. It makes my skin feel soft and fresh. I use it Sundays to start my week off right!