First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 13, 2017

I use First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream on my face and it is wonderful. I have a terrible time with dry patches around my mouth and this lotion keeps that at bay all day long. It doesn't look shiny either. My skin appears healthier and comfortable. I will be buying this again!

February 03, 2017

This stuff is magic on dry skin. It's not irritating and just does a good job at deeply moisturizing my skin without being greasy. Love this cream and the brand!

January 05, 2017

Works wonders on dry chapped skin. Also super great for those itchy patches that we all get here and there. Slippery, but sinks in for deeeeep relief. As with most First Aid products, a little goes a really long way, so dn't be deceived by the small size of some of the products. These things work!

July 04, 2016

This cream is my life saver, i have been using it for a while now and still can not get over how effective it is for my face. this would have to be my most frequently used products and also most recommended.
    you can feel the cream cooling and going into your skin and the instant softness will always amaze me, anytime my skin starts to get dry or rash, i use this and it goes away in no time.

June 30, 2016

This cream is amazing— it can be used anywhere on the body, but it has worked wonders for my face. While I have oily skin, my face tends to be dehydrated (as I am bad about drinking enough water throughout the day). Ultra repair cream is a non-greasy texture that makes your skin feel very hydrated after putting it on, and it does not cause excess oil production. I use it both during the day and at night; however, I tend to use something a little lighter in the summer mornings. The cream is quite thick, but it does not feel thick on the skin after applied. Would work well for all skin types.

May 18, 2016

I love this cream! So much so I am willing to pay a higher than normal price. It's formula is amazing! I work in a dry office and touch paper all day, and my hands are never dry!

April 28, 2016

I have suffered with dry skin for years. My face has always been a problematic spot for dryness and always made me very self conscious. The First Aid Beauty Line is the first skincare line to make an impact on my skin and my life.

The Ultra Repair Cream is not only great for your knees and elbows, but also great for your face!! It is so nourishing and perfect for sensitive skin. It works perfectly with all of the other products in the lineup. I am a huge fan and will continue to buy their products for years to come.

April 25, 2016

Absolutely in love with this product, my skin is so difficult to work with because I have eczema and acne I went to sephora and spoke to a consultant she then showed me this product at first I was hesitant as I normally can only use all natural products due to my skins condition but I am now on my third bottle and will probably continue purchasing this product as it works effectively and is well worth the money! You do not need to use a large amount of product when using it so a twenty dollar bottle will last you at least two months.

April 16, 2016

Such a great price for a high quality body moisturizer. I love that it really moisturizes my dry skin and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. I got mine as a whole set from Sephora so it came out pretty cheap. The only downside is that it can get a little unhygienic as it comes in a tub (ie: not pump packaging) - I have the 6 oz size

March 29, 2016

This cream does it all! I use for any skin irritation or problem i have, and it works wonders. If you have dry skin, you need to try this product - it will change your skin

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows