• First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
Good

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 614 in Masks

February 05, 2016

Sometimes you want to kick yourself for not trying something sooner. Well, this is one of those products! I was just gifted this and boy oh boy, am I going to be purchasing this in the full size! I have sensitive, and more in the winter. This is just perfect for sensitive dry skin. It feels so nice and relaxing and leaves my face feeling hydrated and oh so smooth!

May 05, 2015

I'm not sure how I feel about the scent/texture of the mask itself, but overall it does a great job at leaving my skin feeling soft and happy. I think the product looks too much like actual oatmeal, so I have to try to get that thought out of my head when applying. I think I would definitely purchase again.

April 25, 2015

I purchased an entire set of First Aid Beauty products, so this came in a kit with a very good price.

This is one of my favorite masks recently because it doesn't dry on my face stiff. It only takes 10 minutes (although I usually leave it on for longer) and leaves me feeling soft!

Pros:
    - pretty good smell
    - very light
    - gentle on the face
    - only takes 10 mins
    - pretty natural ingredients

Cons:
    - bit pricey if I didn't get it from the kit
    - chunks of oatmeal can feel a little awkward on the face
    - not sure how effective it is

Like the product overall! Just not sure who well this product is working on me because my skin is not overly distressed. It makes me feel refreshed and clean after though.

January 01, 2015

This mask works for dry, sensitive skin. It helps to hydrate and calm skin when you put the mask on for 10 minutes. The mask has a grainy lotion texture with chunks of Colloidal oatmeal and anti-oxidants in it. It rinses off very easily. It doesn't irritate my skin. Good for winter. Very different than regular clay masks.