First Response Digital Pregnancy Test

First Response Digital Pregnancy Test Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 142 in Pregnancy & Fertility Tests

Sensitive enough to give you results four days before your expected period with a decisive "Yes/No" readout. Also offers a unique "test is working" indicator that lets you know the test is ready for use. FIRST RESPONSE® is over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period*.

*First Response® can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as five days sooner than the day of your expected period. However, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of pregnancy hormone in their urine on the first day of the missed period or may have miscalculated the first day of their period.

March 17, 2016

This is my favorite pregnancy test to use as it takes the guessing out of seeing whether or not there are 2 lines or 1. I used this with my first pregnancy and it told me how far along I was which was nice and a peace of mind. Will always but this one for future pregnancies

January 08, 2016

Bought this test to see if i was pregnant with my daughter , the line came up right away when i was 4 weeks and 2 days .. Quality is outstanding but the price is a bit on the high side , I like the pink ink rather than the blue ink, in my experience it has served me well and given me better and faster results

August 29, 2015

first response is the best ones I've tried, worth the price

June 19, 2015

kinda pricey but atleast you get 2 test!
ive never had a false negative or a false postive !
this is my go to brand

January 30, 2015

First response pregnancy test are very effective.. it showed me exactly what I wanted to see positive. But I did hear before trying this product that some were miss read. But I tryd it for myself and GREAT even the price is pretty good.

January 27, 2015

This is a good product, but it didn't notice my pregnancy early, unlike other brands. But it's really easy to use.

January 27, 2015

purchased it for my daughter and it was right on. lol very quick results and very accurate.. the only thing that was not told is that she is having twins .

January 26, 2015

For my two pregnancy I used it and the results was accurate :) wasn't the more expensive test. It's the best for the price for me.

January 26, 2015

Definitely my first choice when choosing a test. It seems to be stocked at every drug store I go to, so it's never hard to find.

January 15, 2015

It worked well and told me I was expecting my child! Easy to use and easy to read.