• Fisher Price Bright Beats BeatBo
Good

Fisher Price Bright Beats BeatBo Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 490 in Toys

February 20, 2017

Mon fils adore ce jouet, il aime tellement regarder les couleur et la musique. Il aime crier et parler a ce jouet. Je le recommamde aux mamans et aux futures mamans.

February 20, 2017

We LOVE beatbo!! We bought him when my oldest turned two and she is now four and still loves him! She and her little brother have a great time dancing around and playing with beatbo. He is affordable and gives endless fun. We have dance parties with him as a family all the time

February 20, 2017

Awesome toy. It sings and when I press the red button it records what I'm saying and repeats it and adds music. My Lo love this toy a lot. The batteries are in there so far we didn't had to replace. I highly recommend this toy for entertainment for the little ones.

December 03, 2016

I bought beatbo last Christmas when he first came onto the market. The kids love his bright.colours and songs. He does make a loud robotic sound while moving, as he is not the most advanced robot toy made but he is still fun!

July 11, 2016

My daughter got the Fisher Price Bright Beats BeatBo for Christmas when she was 1. She has been in love with it ever since. She giggle when it records her voice and plays it back in a song as well as loves dancing along to anything that BeatBo plays.

July 11, 2016

Such a cute toy! My son loves playing with BeatBo, it plays the cutest songs and games. Everytime it plays, my son dances along with it. The colours are bright and fun, the movement is fun and keeps him engaged. Great toy!

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover