Fisher price brilliant basics babies first blocks
Good

Fisher price brilliant basics babies first blocks Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 470 in Toys

July 11, 2016

This was one of my son's favourite toys . He would literally spend an hour sorting blocks. It's definitely a classic children's toy. Would recommend and give this toy as a gift.

July 11, 2016

One of the BEST toys Fisher Price ever created!!! My kids loved playing with these shape sorters and it kept them playing for oodles and oodles of hours. The blocks are colorful and are at the correct size for their small hands. Even when they had the blocks in their mouths, it was very easy to sanitize them with a quick wash: soap and water. These are very easy to store since it has its own storage box and take up little space. They are also of a great value too.

July 11, 2016

I purchased this because I wanted something like the tupperwear balls and shapes toy, but without the expensive price tag. This worked great, plus it was easy for him to take the top off and dump it and start again. I do with there was more shapes though.

June 17, 2016

This was one of the first toys I got my son when he was young and I got it at Walmart for $14.97 and he really enjoyed it. He wasn't able to get it right away which is perfectly normal but as time went by I was able to show him. He really Used this toy a lot when he was young and I think any litle baby would like this.