Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks

Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 470 in Toys

July 15, 2016

Great toy! It really grows with a child. Even when my daughter was five months old, and couldn't quite place the shapes in where they belonged, she enjoyed just playing with them.

February 07, 2016

My grand son still has one of these I kept it since he was little me and him would play for hours putting the block shapes inside the shaped holes

June 15, 2015

This product is great for children learning their shapes and is a good mind game for them.

April 19, 2014

Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks is a wonderful toy of young kiddos. Children practice identifying shapes, colors, and match them to the appropriate spot. The fun box is easy for them to clean up the shapes, and carry around the home.

February 19, 2014

Every child is different. I had this for my son, he used it off and on, but was better at tossing the shapes, and took the top off to use for storage of cars.

September 12, 2013

My sister bought this for my son as a "just cause I felt like it" toy. It is like a Montessori certified toy. Teaches the child patience, matching and alignment. Improves the child's fine motor skills.

September 06, 2013

Love this toy and so does my son. It's great to teach the little ones about shapes and colors. My son spent hours playing with it and bonus it did not require any batteries! Great buy!

July 16, 2013

This is one of my most favourite toys for little ones just starting to explore! The blocks are small enough for little hands, easy to hold, and are nice bright colours. If your child is somewhat advanced, you can also use it to help teach shapes and colours, though it would be a great tool for older children learning shapes and colours as well.

March 31, 2013

This is the perfect learning tool and toy for babies. Children can learn to identify various shapes with placing the blocks in the lid, to help build his/her early identification skills. There are 10 shape blocks in each bucket, and there is a handle for easy carrying. The block colours are bright, and easy for children to hold onto.

My daughter absolutely loved this toy. We received it as a hand-me-down, and then handed it down to my neice after we were finished using it. It was still in perfect condition. Fisher Price is a brand that I really trust.

I would definitely recommend this product to all parents.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted