Fisher Price Cradle and swing my little lamb

Fisher Price Cradle and swing my little lamb Reviews

October 19, 2016

We bought this swing for my son when we felt like it was impossible to get him to settle unless he was being swung in his car seat, this swing has helped us through many long sleepless nights and I'm not sure what I would have done without it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice versatile swing that can be adjusted to many different options and gives mom and dad a short break during the fussy days!

October 03, 2016

Love this swing! It is super cute and soft plus the ONLY thing my newborn would nap in when she was born and for first few months.. Then she got sick of it and I was going to get rid of it... But few months later she loves just swinging in it for fun again!

October 03, 2016

AMAZING swing. Everyone needs to spend the extra money on this product. My daughter absolutely loved it, and she would watch the light up mobile for hours. She was so happy in this swing. Many nights she was soothed!

September 29, 2016

I used this for my last baby and I loved it way better than the other two I had had previously. The side to side rocking is much more soothing I think than the forward backward swings. The padding on the seat is so comfy it almost swaddles baby. The songs are cute and entertaining and the fact you can adjust the volume is the best. So depending on baby you can adjust accordingly. It's easy to take padding off seat to put in wash, which is a bonus. The mobile on the top must've kept my little Elton entertained for hours lol. Even my 2 year old Evan at the time would get in here and the motor was strong enough to swing him too. This chair took a lot of abuse and I was still able to sell it on Kijiji after about a year of use. In perfect condition. I would purchase this for anyone that I know who is having a baby because it really does provide baby with all the sensory things a baby needs.

May 09, 2016

My parents in law bought this for our little guy and he loved it. It was honestly the only way he would sleep for the first few months. The sounds are so soothing and the rocking motion is really nice. It has 5/6 speed settings and you can control the volume also. Definitely a must have swing!

April 25, 2016

This swing was a baby gift and my son loves this swing. For the first few months it was the only way I could Put him down to do anything the swinging motion was wonderful nice and slow the many different song/sound options and the light and the little lamb lullaby he just loved watching them go around and around. Would definitely recommend this!

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil