Fisher Price Happy Days and Nights Diapers, Large, 22-37 Lbs., 82-Count Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Fisher Price Happy Days and Nights #4 Club Box

June 05, 2015

When I saw these diapers for the first time..I was like fisher price makes diapers? so I had to try them. They were awesome! great quality diaper & no leaks!! Now i can't find them anywhere!!!

June 05, 2013

I foound these diapers worked great, and a great price, i thought they were similar to huggies, Love Them
They r not easy to find where i live though

June 15, 2012

LOVE THESE diapers! The price is fabulous for the amount and they work just as well as any other brand! No leaks like huggies and no smooshy bottom like pampers !

June 14, 2012

These were my favourite! I'd have both my girls in them but I can't buy them here anymore.
If I find them I plan to stock up!

May 24, 2012

I did not find these diapers until I had my 3rd child and tried them with her because I found them on sale. I never went back to any other brand. I found they were the only brand that never leaked on me, even during the night and they held a lot and always kept dry. Would recommend.

May 24, 2012

We bought these diapers for my daughter one time because they were on sale and we needed diapers. We really liked the way they fit her and kept her dry. We were hooked on this product after that! They weren't like other diapers that leaked if she sat or slept a certain way. they also held a lot and her pants were never wet. This was the only kind of diaper we bought for her, until the one store in out area that carried it, decided not to carry it anymore. We were very disappointed, as we had to go back to the expensive crappy kind. I recommended these diapers to all moms!! The price is great too!

May 14, 2012

when these diapers first came out they were fantastic! soft on the outside, stretchy, held every leak and was always a great price. a few months later and the quality went downhill. stiff cheap material and leaks galore. I went back to pampers pretty darn quick.

February 14, 2012

Though the price is right, I found these diapers were not very good. My daughter woke up crying through the night bc she was soaked.

February 13, 2012

i perfer these diapers over any brand out there, holds lots and never leaks the night time ones are fantastic!!!

January 18, 2012

I did not like these diapers at all! I found that my son would soak through every time

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic