Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat
Good

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 815 in Highchairs

October 01, 2015

I got this booster seat at my baby shower for my first daughter & we've passed it down to my 2nd daughter.. I absolutely love the fact that you can take it with you where you go, very easy to put together.. Takes up no space & trays are dishwasher safe!

October 01, 2015

I can't say enough about this booster seat! We bought it for our first child and then ended up getting another for the second. I love how portable it is so that we can take it to other people's houses as well as church potlucks. It attaches easily to pretty much any chair and folds for storage or transport. The pieces of the tray come apart and it can all go in the dishwasher. We are still using one for our three year old just without the tray. The price is awesome too as it is very durable and will last a long time. If you have a tiny space, skip the high chair, feed Baby in a bouncy seat or your arms until they can sit on their own, and just get one of these.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas