Fisher-Price Infant-To-Toddler Rocker, Blue/Green Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

First, it's an infant seat with a three-stage developmental system of toys designed to bring out baby's full potential in the first year. Then, as your child grows, you can use it as a toddler rocking chair (up to 40 pounds)!

Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby in the infant seat. There's a foldout kickstand for feeing or sleeping and a two-position recline seat for baby's comfort. Machine-washable pad for easy clean-up. Requires 1 "D" battery (not included).

Developmental Guidelines: Use the upright position only when your child has developed enough upper body control to sit without leaning forward. Always use the restraint until your child is able to climb in and out of the chair unassisted.

Features:

• Promotes Comfort and Security: Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby.
  • Encourages Developing Motor Skills: As baby reaches to bat, grasp and pull hanging toys, eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills are refined
  • Stimulates Senses: Colorful activities offer visual stimulation. Stimulates sense of touch with variety of textures.
  • Better for Mom: Convenient space for feeding baby. Removable, machine-washable seat pad

April 27, 2016

This is the seat/rocker I had with my first son who is now 6, and I must say when you look at the price and the overall look of it and compare it to the others out there, you don't really get the feel that this is one of the best rockers but I actually liked it a lot, as did my son. It was great for feeding, transporting him around the house so he could sit safely while I say, did dishes or laundry, and on occasion he would nap in there and he seemed quite comfy. One bad thing I will say, is that I don't think this is the best seat/rocker for a young infant. It sits the baby more upright than they should be at a very young age, so I'd say wait until they are 3 months at the VERY LEAST, to put them in this. Another point I will make is that it isn't the greatest for napping overall, I know that most babies would be likely to prefer a swing over this, but other than that, a good product at a fair price!

October 01, 2015

We bought this rocker when we were expecting our first baby and it is still going. I found that none of my three babies liked to sleep in it so I have mostly used it when I wanted to be outside or to move them around the house with me when they were awake. I like the vibrating feature but, for soothing, the swing has always worked better. If I were to do it all again I would probably choose a regular seat that doesn't convert into a rocker but, as far as quality, you can't beat Fisher-Price.

April 08, 2015

This rocker is perfect for quick naps or those times when you need to free up your hands and arms but don't want to put baby in their crib. This product allows you to move baby from room to room with you which is particularly helpful when you need to prepare a meal or use the bathroom. It has a calming vibration function as well which is great for calming down a fussy baby. It may seem pricey but keep in mind you will be able to use it from birth right up to age 3.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml