Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker Sleeper Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

January 13, 2017

I love this chair! It works well in all it says it does. I like that it has the vibration to relax my daughter. It has also held up to my toddler who enjoys it as well.

April 11, 2016

This product was average price for a fisher price product. However I was deeply disappointed, the stand which stopped it from rocking broke & then had to replace the screws twice before we gave up an threw it away. This wasn't safe for my child, I also didn't like the placement of the toys the were always dangling right in my daughters face. Was a big thumbs down for this one!!

February 05, 2016

Overall, this rocker sleeper has good quality for the price. However, I was a bit disappointed in this product because it doesn't have enough of a rocking back and forth motion.

December 20, 2015

I had one for my daughter, its very well made and my daughter was very comfortable in the seat and where it converts from an infant to toddler you definitely get your money's worth as my daughter got lots of use out of it

December 11, 2015

I was given this as a gift for my firstborn and it was greatly used by my kid even when he outgrew most of his other stuff...this infant to toddler rocker provided him a nice and comfortable place to sit on. Now years later, I gave a new baby and I went and bought this as I remembered how useful this had been the first time around. It's a safe place to keep baby when hands are tied down. It comes in nice and attractive colours, was really impressed the first time and hopefully this time around too it will be one of the best products for my youngest.

November 23, 2015

Super cute and fun for the little ones!
    Have passed this on to friends now

October 15, 2015

will keep your baby entertained for a while, my god daughter loves this! to whomever made it - god bless u !

October 05, 2015

My girlfriends and I all chipped in to buy this #FisherPrice "Infant to Toddler Rocker Sleeper" for a part of a gift we were buying for a baby shower we were attending. We all just loved this brand name #FisherPrice and thought it would be such a needed and helpful addition for the new mommy. She told me that see uses this all the time and that it really helps put her baby to sleep.

May 31, 2015

This rocker was my baby's absolute favourite when she was around 6 months. She spent quality time in the rocker exploring the bright color and patters. The soothing vibration would put her gently to sleep. The hanging toys attracted her a lot and would try grasping them with her tiny hands all the time. This helped to tone up het finger and hand muscles. I simply love how useful this is for babies!

May 14, 2015

This is a great quality product. I got this passed onto me from a friend and it worked well before my little one became mobile. It was handy to have a safe place to put him down and I like that you can adjust the incline as well. I used this intermittently for about 4 months (e.g. to have a shower, etc.)
    The toys kept my little one entertained for short periods and the middle one plays music when pulled.

Although it theoretically converts to a seat when they become toddler age, my little one didn't care for it once he moved around on his own so I passed it on when he was around 10-11 months old.

A Walk to Remember dvd