Fisher Price Jungle Play mat Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 298 in Baby Gear - Gyms & Playmats

Bring the exciting world of the rainforest to life with the Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies & Lights Deluxe Gym. This fun, interactive, and educational activity centers encourages healthy development while entertaining and calming baby. Designed for use

May 03, 2016

I absolutely love this play mat and so does my son. I noticed I've stuck with the jungle theme wit hall of his items but honestly you can't go wrong with it! It runs pretty average price wise among other play mats. I love the tiger that dangles down! My son loves the mirror by his head, he always bends so he can stare at himself. He is also really intrigued by the big giraffe!! I would definitely recommend this as a play mat!

March 17, 2016

I got his for my son and he really enjoyed it, it's not as big as others I've seen which is great because it doesn't take up too much room. This is bright and eye catching defiantly for babies and my son love all of the hanging toys and the giraffe at the end. I was really happy with how much this was used I felt I really got my money's worth.

March 17, 2016

I bought this playmat because I was told my son needed more tummy time. Its bright and colourful and doesn't take up a lot of space. Realistically you can do tummy time on any surface. My cats go more use out of this toy than my son did. So much more use that they yanked "too hard' on the giraffe and it became permanently bent!!! My cats clearly aren't as strong as a human being - this bothered me. I ended up contacting FP and returned the product to them for a refund. The only thing I kept and found useful was the toucan (which my cats still play with) and the head rest...which I used in his bouncer.

February 14, 2016

I had this Fisher Price Jungle Play mat given to me by a co-worker. It kept my young infant entertained. I just wish it had more toys but you could always add some. It has a nice headrest for your baby and you can place your baby on either side of the mat. A bit expensive.

September 23, 2015

I had this for my oldest, and she absolutely loved it! There are so many colours and things to interact with, she never got bored. She used it for tummy time, and still went back to it after she started moving around. We took it everywhere with us. I would definitely recommend this product

June 11, 2015

It is great play mat for babies! My daughter had loads of fun interacting with the toys and exploring different textures, It is good for children brain development.

June 11, 2015

my boys loved it, was fun to watch them play and they hated belly time but when they got to see their face in the little mirror they loved it

May 26, 2015

Great for little ones. I would recommend for infant to 3-4 months. My daughter became bored with this after 4 months.

April 02, 2015

I like this play mat and so do my LO's. Its brightly coloured and interchangeable design make it a winner. I like the little mirror on it, perfect for tummy time. I feel its got just enough to keep babies interested but not so much that they get overstimulated. This would make a great gift for any baby.

March 21, 2015

My daughter loves this play mat and all the cute jungle animals. The mirror is a great addition for her to look at herself during tummy time and the dangly animals are good to help her perfect her coordination.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons