Fisher Price Little People Klip Klop Castle
Good

Fisher Price Little People Klip Klop Castle Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 470 in Toys

March 18, 2016

I bought this for my 6month old and she use to love watching them go down the ramp. Once she got old enough to do it herself she loved it more. You can buy small ramps and big ramps for this toy.

March 02, 2016

My 3 year old has lots of fun letting the horses go down the ramps. She loves the klip klop sounds the horses make. It's a pretty castle and the colors are nice too. She likes putting her horses on the dance floor and music plays. We have a bunch of other characters that we had to buy separately.

October 06, 2015

This is such a cute set. I love that you can collect extra princesses to go with it. My daughters like to race the horses. It seems pretty durable like other Fisher Price toys.

May 09, 2015

This is a great little toy. I love that the horses walk down the ramp without the need for any batteries. My two girls play with this together.
You can buy additional horses that each come with their own ramp and trough. You can connect them to make another big ramp.
The only complaint I have on this is that one of the ramps has a plastic piece across it that forces the kids to pick the horse up and carry it over. I don't really know why they didn't just leave it as one big ramp, but the kids are still very happy with it.

Updated On: January 15, 2016

My daughters have had this toy now for nearly two years. It has held up very well. On Christmas, after opening all her new toys, we found our almost three-year-old sitting in her room playing with this. She said she liked it better than any of her new toys. I've bought these for gifts. They seem to be a toy with lots of playtime.

April 11, 2015

This is such a fun toy! You place the horses on the ramp and watch them klip klop down all by themselves! There are lights and music to entertain as well. Its well built and can handle rough play.