• Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo
  • Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo
Good

Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo Reviews

Everywhere baby looks (in the spinning seat, he can look all around!) , there's something fun to do with an animal friend-spinning, jumping, rattling and more! It's safe jumping fun rewarded with lights, sounds and music! Requires 3 AA (not included).

November 07, 2016

I received this Jumperoo as a gift when my first daughter was born. Both of my girls not only used it but loved it. It would keep them entertained while I got some chores done. My only complaint would be that my first born was very petite and it took awhile before her feet could touch the ground even on the lowest setting.

March 11, 2016

My daughter loved her jumparoo. She would jump into it for over a hour non stop. It folded up and it took up less space but once my daughter outgrew it I gave it to my nephew. I will be buying another one for my next child.

March 03, 2016

I have got this as a gift for my daughter but I counted to use it for my son. Both of them loved this. The music got to be pretty annoying so we just took the batterys out. and they still lobed it. They sat comfortable and would spend lots of time in this!

February 23, 2016

My friend has this Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo and whenever I visit with my son loves to go in it. It's a big large compare to other Jumperoo. However it works fantastic. My baby loves to jump in it. He seems to be sitting very comfortably in it. It plays great music and has plenty of toys to keep him entertained.

June 21, 2015

my little one love this i get time t do things

February 09, 2015

This is an amazing item to have. My baby loved it, unfortunately he met the weight limit and can no longer go in. He enjoyed all the stuff on it and it kept him busy for a while. I liked that he was able to jump and strength his leg. It was a great investment!

September 05, 2014

so many little things to do on this and my baby loves it.

August 27, 2013

We loved the Luv u Zoo Jumperoo. It was hours of fun for my little one and gave me time for some quick chores.

August 27, 2013

I bought the Jumperoo as I felt it was more effective than the exercisers. This product allows your child to turn a full 360 degrees, activities all the way around, and they will get a better workout to build up their leg muscles to prepare them for walking.

Exercisers scare me because they tilt when they lean and don't built up their muscles and are a waste.

I would recommend this to anyone. If anyone is looking to purchase a used one, I'm selling mine that was only used for 2 months.

If you buy this product, you will NOT be disappointed, and Fisher Price will always honor & stay true to their products

June 25, 2013

My son loved his jumperoo, always something new to look at, the seat spins around and there is toys to play with all the way around, I would buy another in a heart beat