Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

This swing has deluxe, rich softgoods including micro plush boa that will embrace baby in luxurious softness. There's an airy canopy on the back of the swing and 3 delicate soft birds hanging from the mirror mobile overhead. Throughout the product there are subtle hints of 'nesting', including touches of feathers and the design of twigs and branches weaved throughout. The seat has removable side support for newborns and extra soft 'feather touch' fiber fill throughout the entire seat. Seat has 2 recline positions and the swing features 3 seat positions providing mom with options for her baby along with the soothing side-to-side cradle motion and traditional head-to-toe swinging motion. Music includes 8 tunes - 4 soothing and 4 entertaining - along with 2 nature sound effects. Swing has 6 speeds, volume control and folds for storage. An AC adapter has also been added, which will be a sure win with moms.

March 09, 2016

Got this swing as a gift and it's amazing my girl loves sleeping in it it's so cozy has straps to keep babies safe from falling out has different speeds and tons of melodies plugs into an outlet or takes batteries well worth the price! Totally recommend

February 14, 2016

This Fiser-Price My Little Snugabumny Cradle n' Swing is the best swing. It is very durable. It's plug-in so you don't have to consistently replace batteries. It's nice and cozy for older or bigger babies. It has different speeds and plays a wide variety of melodies. It's a bit expensive but well worth the price.

February 07, 2016

Great swi g for my baby with the combo of the music and swinging he falls a sleep for hrs.

January 23, 2016

I know the price of this can be intimidating but it is 100% worth every penny of it. This swing was a total life saver for us when our daughter was young! It's 100% stable and secure with tons of different functions for ex. The swing itself moves to swing in different directions, the center of the mobile is also a mirror so babies can see all the silly faces they make all while the birds and leaves move up-down-and around. It plays a variety of sounds such as birds chirping aswell as music. Totally worth it !!

June 01, 2015

I was given this swing as gift when my twin boys were a month old and for the last 5 months it has been a lifesaver! It has always been able to keep my boys happy. They love the mirror to look at themselves and the nature sounds works really well to put them to sleep when they are tired. I would say the only downside to this swing is the mobile, the toys are too small and tony hang down far enough. I don't think they even notice it, but it doesn't even matter because they still stay happy in it!

May 08, 2015

I got this when I had my son and he absolutely loved it and now my daughter is in it and can't get enough of it. I love that it has the auto start swing so you don't have to give it a push start, the variable swing speed and rotate to swing side to side or head to toe is great too. There's different music and sounds that you can choose from and adjust the volume of as well as a cute mobile of birds that circle around a dome mirror so your child can see themselves. It's overall cute to look at, fairly large though is my only complaint but for my sanity the best purchase I've made to date!

April 12, 2015

I used this when my Son was just born because we wasn't to lay completely down for at least a month and it was PERFECT love it and I would use it all over again, it is definitely worth the extra bit of pricing.

February 11, 2015

I find these items pricey although we used this every day for our little one in the early months. It's great, has music and our baby really enjoyed falling asleep in this swing.

January 30, 2015

I bought this for our 3 month old grandson last week to keep here when he comes. It is expensive, but so worth it. It's not at all like the other swings that rock back n forth, This one is awesome.

November 22, 2014

We set this up for our son when he was 4 months old. He instantly loved it. We have probably used this swing everyday since. It is a great, safe place to put your baby (5 point harness!) while you tackle other mom tasks. Even now at 14 months, he still likes sitting in it and looking at books. I don't know what we are going to do when he outgrows the weight limit (25lbs)!