• Fisher-Price Newborn to Toddler Bouncer
Good

Fisher-Price Newborn to Toddler Bouncer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

July 27, 2016

I loved this little chair. When my little girl first came home from the hospital, it was the only thing she would sleep in. It has the option of being made static, or using it as a rocker. The baby can lay down in it at its lowest level and be belted in for safety. (Please Note: The baby was never left unattended sleeping in the chair, as this isn't what the product is for.)
As my little girl grew, we moved this up to the higher level and she used it as a chair. While travelling for several months, she ate in this chair since it was so portable and bringing a highchair along wasn't feasible. We could also turn it into a rocking chair for her to sit in. We used it indoors and outdoors, and took it with us everywhere.
She really enjoyed the toys on the toy bar as well, and I loved that it could be removed. The chair also has a vibrate button which seemed to sooth her when she was little, but didn't get used much once she was older. It is pretty good on batteries too. We used this constantly for about two years, and I don't ever recall having to change the batteries.
When my second daughter came along, we passed the chair along to her. I really regret not buying a second one, as my first daughter missed her chair and could have continued to use this as a rocker. Once my second daughter got a little older, they frequently fought over who got to use it. So, I would say if you have a child three or under, and you're expecting another little one, you might want to buy a second chair.
This chair has held up to all kinds of abuse, and the only wear I've seen is a little fraying of the fabric on the edges - something that is easily fixed.

May 17, 2016

I got one of these for my grandson and he love s it. It vibrates and plays music and allows mom to get some stuff done while he is being entertained for a bit. I would highly recommend this for any new mom

January 29, 2016

We purchased this chair for my son as a baby. He is now 6 and sits on that chair to put his shoes on and off when he gets home from school. It has lasted 6 years and still going strong. We will be sad when its time to say goodbye to it. It has become his special chair. I don/t know if the vibration would still work but the sturdiness of the plastic is amazing. I would definitely purchase this chair for new parents.

October 05, 2015

My almost 3 yr old child still loves this chair. We've purchased him a child size lazy boy type chair in hopes to replace this one but he still loves it. Overall great product. Was hesitant as it is mostly plastic but has held up extremely well over the past 2.5 yrs! The seat itself is machine washable and easy to remove and reinstall! Love the simplicity of it!

October 05, 2015

This rocker is amazing.. My daughters loved it.. Really cute, plays lullabies and vibrates, putting kids to sleep. It's easy to clean & converts easily from a rocker to a chair for toddlers.. Best rocker I've seen out there!

August 13, 2015

This product was priceless. It allowed us to put down our son while we moved around and got stuff done. He liked to kick and make the animals move. It was enjoyable for him. Would buy again.

June 03, 2015

amazing for babies just not my son, worked for my nephews and they would sleep for hours. My son , once you put him in he would cry, he has never slept in one of these.

May 30, 2015

Great for baby. Its convenient and light weight, while being sturdy and easy to clean.
I wouldn't use it for a toddler however, they are to heavy and it begins to sway side to side.

April 08, 2015

This is an extremely effective product from Fisher Price. I had never seen one before until our daughter got one at her 1st baby shower. It was great. Our grandson still had it til arond age 2, then he passed it on to his new cousin.

March 03, 2015

this is great for baby. provide good support while keeping baby entertained. great for moms also.