Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Cradle Swing Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

February 17, 2016

With no dc/power outlet option if you use the swing frequently you will go through a lot of batteries. Especially if you choose to use the music,mobile or light options. The fact that it swings 2 ways is great though and so are the mobile, light and sound options.

July 16, 2015

Loved this swing for my daughter. She would spend hours in it and probably more if I let her. It was great quality and lasted a long time.

May 13, 2014

I used this swing almost 9 years ago for my son and it was amazing. The only downside was that it doesn't come with the option to also plug it in so you do go through a fair amount if batteries. All in all I loved this.

October 02, 2013

this swing worked wonders for my daughters when they were babies.

September 06, 2013

This thing was a life saver! My baby loved it (he was so sad when we had to take it away because he got too big for it!). Everytime we put him in it, he would smile and giggle. He often fell asleep in it too. It was great to know I had a safe place for him will I was putting a load of laundry in or doing the dishes. The only problem is the fact that it used 4 D batteries... oh well, maybe they'll come up with one that you can plug in soon!

August 27, 2013

My son loves this...it has been a sanity saver for me too! This is one place where he will nap during the day! I have one at the cottage and one at home!

August 22, 2013

LOVED this swing! Not only does it come with the A/C adaptor (Yay for no batteries) it can be changed to swing side to side and back and forth, with a colicky newborn, this swing worked wonders.
    Plays soothing music, and makes for a very happy baby. It's also extremely durable, my 3 year old (38 pounds) climbed into it, and it didn't even bend or sway though the weight limit is 25 pounds. I was worried but it held up to the test!

Thanks Fisher Price for another great product!

August 09, 2013

My daughter LOVES this swing! She can't get enough of it! She stares at the lights and the little fishes that turn above her head. Soothing sounds and songs. The only thing I wish this swing had was an outlet plug. It needs 4D batteries about every month, month and a half depending on how much time your baby will use it.

June 27, 2013

My son loved this swing it calmed him down and sometimes was the only time he'd sleep!! but he would wake up the second it stopped swinging lol
    life saver, love the lights at the top he'd stare at them for hours, love that you can turn it front to back or side to side.. only down side is there was no a/c plug and we ran it on batteries :(
    #ProductJunkiApproved

June 07, 2013

Works well until weight of child starts to kick in....so only good for 2 months or so. But good quality and music is great.