Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium with Remote Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 477 in Toys

Crib-attaching infant soother that captivates baby with mesmerizing soothing lights, classical music and water effects that fade on and off. More info here.

December 20, 2016

Un incontournable pour les dodos de bébé. L'aquarium la calme et lui permet de s'endormir tranquillement en regardant la petite lumière et le poisson qui bouge à l'intérieur. Grâce à la télécommande, il est possible de faire repartir la musique, sans même que bébé n'ait conscience de notre présence et qu'il puisse ainsi se rendormir sans distraction :) Il vous le faut !

November 07, 2016

This toy was giving as a gift to us, and it was a life saver!! When my daughter was an infant, she would fall asleep to the music, and as she got older, she would actually turn this on herself to help herself fall back asleep! It also has a remote- so you dont have to go in and stimulate the baby to turn it on!

November 02, 2016

This is one of the first toys I purchased for my little one and he loved it! The colours and movement of the fish assisted him with sleep, the music was very calming as well. It was a great feature to have a remote to control the machine as well. Very affordable product and great overall.

September 23, 2016

I thought this aquarium would be the end to my night time trials with my little one. It has a nice sound (adjustable), and dim lights, but it did not put my kid to sleep. The unit also needs to be strapped on, so if your crib has less slats on one or more sides, you're pretty limited as to where it can be installed

September 09, 2016

So I did really like this at first for my son. It helped soothe him to sleep and he liked watching the fish and bubbles. But as soon as he was able to roll over on his own he would just stay up turning the fishy on and off- so we had to move it our of his crib and into his play yard! So if you have a newborn at home I would recommend this but for babies over 4 months (if they are as crazy and energetic as my son) I would not recommend it lol!

July 04, 2016

When I was sleep training my twins or when they were fussing in their cribs, this item was a lifesaver! It helped them doze off to sleep by playing soothing songs and would distract them from fussing with the light and moving fish. The only downside is this thing eats batteries like crazy, and takes those huge expensive ones!

May 25, 2016

I received this when my son was a baby and was very eager to see what his reaction would be, when I first put it in the crib he was quite young so all he would do is stare at it. As he got older he defiantly wanted to get a closer look, he really seemed to enjoy it and I liked that it gave off a little light so I was able to check on him in the nighttime.

April 23, 2016

My sweet baby girl absolutely is fascinated over her Ocean Wonders Aquarium. She likes turning it off and on by the front of it. It's funny, I know she is the is awake when I hear the music playing. It's so pretty and color foul. The music is calming and soothing. My favourite tune it plays is Canon in D. The fishes moving catches her eye and the bubbles are a nice added touch. I would recommend this for all mothers. Fisher Price makes fantastic products!

April 01, 2016

These crib aquariums are everywhere and I never understood the fuss or why a baby should need one of these strapped onto their crib. Then I had a baby. My son loves running water and the sounds of it puts him asleep. This is also great for them to look at and take in the colours and movement.

March 31, 2016

We received this St out baby shower and were quite excited! It is bright coloured, has cute little fishes and plays calming music and bubbles. You have the option for just music, just bubbles or both together. Although the theory behind this seemed promising it was not, it was more of a stimulant and kept them up rather than put them to sleep, another down fall was we couldn't get it to attach to our crib :(.