Fisher Price Play Yard

Fisher Price Play Yard Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 196 in Playards

July 09, 2015

light weight and portable. love the fun colours and we got a good use of this for months when my baby was younger! strong and sturdy and can't beat their awesome price!

June 10, 2015

I bought this for a baby shower for 1 of my husband's employee's wife. They were expecting their first baby. They loved this play yard. Really it is gender friendly. It wasn't an expensive one but well priced for the quality.

June 10, 2015

I received this as a gift when my first child was born. It goes all over with us. Pretty heavy, I wouldn't want to move it every day. We take it camping, outside, on vacations, overnight trips,...

After two years of use, it has a rip in the bottom corner where the mat sits in. I think this seam was weak from factory, as we noticed it begin to tear after the first use. Our daughter was only 16 pounds then, so it wasn't a weight concern. It really hasn't gotten any worse though, and otherwise still looks like new. Very easy to clean and maintain.