Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 258 in Baby Bathing - Tubs and Seats

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub

Baby will have a whale of a good time in this adorable bath center that grows from infant to toddler. A contoured "baby stopper" insert keeps your infant from sliding into the water. When your little one becomes a toddler, remove the "baby stopper" to reveal a deep basin with non-slip surface. Use the adorable baby whale toy for washing or play, and bath time will be a splish-splashin' blast!

November 08, 2016

Someone recommended this to me, and I am so glad! It worked so well in my daughter's early months. I had to have an emergency c section- so hard to lean over a tub. This tub I could put right on the table and bath her standing up.

July 11, 2016

This tub is great for my 3 1/2 month old. We can easily position him in it and he loves sitting in the warm water!! It's light and can be used anywhere you want. We usually put on some good music and give him a bath in the living room. It's cute too!

May 16, 2016

Loved this tub! I had no issues with it keeping my daughter positioned properly when bathing her and loved that it came with a little whale cup that could be used to rinse off shampoo and soap. And it fit nicely in the bottom of the tub.

March 13, 2016

I love this bath tub I found it was light and nob slup back was perfect specially when my baby was a new born. Price is good to. Always find baby stuff over priced but this was not

January 22, 2016

I paid quite a bit for my tub which I wasn't thrilled about. I do however like how it comes with a removable seat so you can remove it when the baby gets bigger. It is a cute tub.

November 17, 2015

This tub was so cute we had to get it for our baby beluga! I loved this tub and how it had the seat built right in and felt it was sturdy and safe. Also loved that it transitioned well. The mini whale colander that comes with it is my babies favorite toy for bath time still.

September 18, 2015

I really like this tub it was perfect for the little one because of the middle piece for when he was little ( the bum stopper) and it could easily be remove when he was big enough to fit in the tub properly. The only thing is my son outgrew this tub really quickly ( we used it like 2-3 months)

May 30, 2015

I recieved this baby tub as a gift.

Its really big and bulking when using it in a tub. But it has the neat ability to sit on top of the kitchen sink in a really secure way and has a plug for easy draining.

The only real downfall is that for new borns the way it tilts it makes it way to easy for baby to turn their head and end up with a face full of water. You need to hold to head at all times.

April 16, 2015

I got this tub as a gift and thought it was super cute. It converts so your baby can go from laying to sitting just by taking out the stopper. Its light, fits on a counter top easily, and comes with a little shower toy.

April 15, 2015

Great tub. Easy to assemble the middle piece. Great for all babies. Middle piece can be taken out once strong enough to hold head up.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil