Fisher Price see N Say
Good

Fisher Price see N Say Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 490 in Toys

February 01, 2017

I had a slightly different version of this toy when I was younger but now my son has it and we love it! He loves the sounds it gives off and I remember it being reasonably priced too! I'm surprised it's still working and still in great condition for the amount of times he has dropped it. I think all Fisher Price toys are amazing and the amount it teaches them is wonderful!

February 01, 2017

Fisher Price had a much different version of this toy when I was a kid. My bro and I had hours of fun playing with it at our grandma's house. I was very pleased with the new look, it isn't the same but it is still really great. The sounds are crisp and clear which I love so little ones can understand what is being said and repeat. It is also quite durable, kids drop things and this is holding up well.

September 28, 2016

I had this toy as a child, and now my kids have it too. Obviously, it's a classic! Your child will love pulling the handle and hearing all the different noises! It's a great educational tool

May 28, 2016

This was one of the first things I purchase for my son, other than baby toys. This is super fun to play with because not only does it have pictures of animals which he loved but it also makes all the animal noises. This toy is pretty cheap especially compared to other toys. He loved this, still does.

February 11, 2016

This is a toy with pictures of animals. You pull it and it spins to show a cow that moos, a cat that meows, a dog that barks, etc. and then it says what the animal is and the child can repeat the name to learn about animals. This is adorable. I had bought this long ago and I know that is still out there because a friends recently bought one. it's not the exact replica, but still worth purchasing to show, tell, and learn.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??