• Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone

Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 495 in Toys

February 20, 2017

Great retro phone.
    My one year loved this toy a lot. Its like making a telephone call in the 80's or 90's. Great for their development. I got the pink I love the colours.

February 01, 2017

What a blast from the past. This was one of my favourite toys as a kid. The eyes were the best part! Extremely durable, sturdy toy. Hours of fun. Always found the string was too short but I suppose that was due to a strangling hazzard.

March 12, 2016

I had one as a kid that my mom had and my little girl first Xmas she got a new one. Can't believe they still around. Quailty is awesome. And so sturdy. Only wish the string was longer to the phone cause I always found it to short.

February 14, 2016

My baby love the old fisher price telephone. I got it at a yard sale. He pulls it everywhere and plays with the eyes that moves up and down. It's just like an old phone where you would have to turn the wheel to dial your numbers.

February 05, 2016

I bought this for my daughter in 1972 and she'd pull it around. One could always hear her coming. It was priceless. I wish it was still around, it's a classic now

January 15, 2016

My two-year-old received this toy when she was one, and she loves it. She pulls it around by the string and loves twirling the dial. It has stood up to lots of abuse - being pulled off the shelf by the cord, knocked down the stairs, dropped from the second level, and still it looks nearly new.

October 19, 2015

Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone;

children love this telephone toy!
    easy to use
    fun
    kids pretend they are calling
    love the easy to dial pad

fun and simple who would have thought a toy phone would be such a distraction for children

October 19, 2015

This will always be a welcome addition for baby. Been around forever and it will be here indefinitely. A great toy.

August 07, 2015

Who doesn't love this toy? It has been around forever. I think it's one of those tried and true things that you can count on!!

June 10, 2015

My daughter has one of these, she loves to dial and pretend to talk on the phone. I had one of these when I was a kid as well!