Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone

Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 470 in Toys

March 12, 2016

I had one as a kid that my mom had and my little girl first Xmas she got a new one. Can't believe they still around. Quailty is awesome. And so sturdy. Only wish the string was longer to the phone cause I always found it to short.

February 14, 2016

My baby love the old fisher price telephone. I got it at a yard sale. He pulls it everywhere and plays with the eyes that moves up and down. It's just like an old phone where you would have to turn the wheel to dial your numbers.

February 05, 2016

I bought this for my daughter in 1972 and she'd pull it around. One could always hear her coming. It was priceless. I wish it was still around, it's a classic now

January 15, 2016

My two-year-old received this toy when she was one, and she loves it. She pulls it around by the string and loves twirling the dial. It has stood up to lots of abuse - being pulled off the shelf by the cord, knocked down the stairs, dropped from the second level, and still it looks nearly new.

October 19, 2015

Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone;

children love this telephone toy!
easy to use
fun
kids pretend they are calling
love the easy to dial pad

fun and simple who would have thought a toy phone would be such a distraction for children

October 19, 2015

This will always be a welcome addition for baby. Been around forever and it will be here indefinitely. A great toy.

August 07, 2015

Who doesn't love this toy? It has been around forever. I think it's one of those tried and true things that you can count on!!

June 10, 2015

My daughter has one of these, she loves to dial and pretend to talk on the phone. I had one of these when I was a kid as well!

June 04, 2015

Such classic kids toy. Especially super fun for kiddos that love to talk on a phone like my munchkin.

June 04, 2015

My daughter loves to pretend talking to her dad over the phone when he is in office. Its fun to watch her make things up. Its a perfect toy to teach kids skills of answering phone.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag