Fisherman"s Friend Cough Drops
Good

Fisherman"s Friend Cough Drops Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 510 in Remedies

February 21, 2017

Probably one of the best cough drops out there. This thing will kick your sore throat in the butt. They are very powerful in taste though so I think it's a love hate thing you love Em or you hate Em lol. I love Em!

March 30, 2016

Really really amazing when you have a really bad cough and you want it to stop. It works really well it help soothe your through when it is really dry taste really good.

March 02, 2016

These cough drops definitely have pros and cons to them .Pros:very effective in easing throat pain and cough,probably the best product out there for quick relief ,very affordable too, the cons: the taste is absolutely horrendous, makes me gag every time and takes alot of effort to use them but I tell myself it's worth it in the end ,would definitely recommend them to everyone

February 16, 2016

These drops really are not as gross as a lot of people say and think. Granted they do have a somewhat strong taste, but not offensive to my taste buds. I like them, but unlike other ones I only buy them when i feel I need them; not just to enjoy the taste.